Barkley and Kenny Smith equal terrible crew...

And Kellogg is knowledgeable just boring.

Smith and Barkley don't even know the roster and Barkley's Auburn bias makes him sound amateurish like a fan watching. Even Smith doesn't go there with North Carolina.

I like 'em....well..I enjoy Charles. He's always good for a laugh.
Me, too. Love Barkley the most, too. Kellogg brings the knowledge and Gumbel keeps the show moving while asking the right questions. I used to like Smith all right too. But he seems sick or depressed or xannied out or don't want to be there. Phoning it in, this year, imo

I get it. I love that team on TBS for NBA games but they offer 0 nuggets that we don't already know. None. They don't watch all year then they bring only to discuss the favorites and the name players. Not counting when they pulled the political stunts a couple of years ago using it as a platform.

I get it. I love that team on TBS for NBA games but they offer 0 nuggets that we don't already know. None. They don't watch all year then they bring only to discuss the favorites and the name players. Not counting when they pulled the political stunts a couple of years ago using it as a platform.
Do you really watch them to learn something or for highlights and entertainment? I watch them purely for entertainment.

Should stick to the NBA.
I think Chuck is hilarious. His lack of knowledge is part of the appeal, since he just walks into being the butt of the joke. He’s good natured and self aware enough to fully commit to the gag.

I also love his analysis before the game. “How do you think the game will go, Chuck?” “I think Tennessee is gonna kill ‘em”. Wasn’t true, but I couldn’t help but laugh.

Just not my cup of tea but I guess it’s necessary for the general public. It’s mostly babble but some people like that sort of thing.
I don't listen to Babble , 94 ft with Bilas , Jimmy D and all his insight, I got to admit Pat Bradley and that creepy grin is a little scary...………………….GO VOLS

Still better than watching the back and forth between Candace Parker and Brandan Haywood. Painful to watch and it’s obvious that those two REALLY don’t like each other!

Reactions: VolLFN and TWVol

VN Store

Back