I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LOSING TO PURDUE!

I predict that this may trigger a few people to have to run to their safe spaces. This is the way coaching was done when I was younger. You better win or there will be consequences.

Yeah, no juice boxes and apple slices at half-time back in the day.

That was from the Northwestern game where they won by 41. LOL!

Last edited:
Having played football, my facemask was grabbed by the hand of a big coach more often that I would have liked - even in Pop Warner! All the while, my dad sat in the stands in total compliance and satisfaction at my "dose" of how the world works. Not complaining mind you - just reflecting.

Having played football, my facemask was grabbed by the hand of a big coach more often that I would have liked - even in Pop Warner! All the while, my dad sat in the stands in total compliance and satisfaction at my "dose" of how the world works. Not complaining mind you - just reflecting.

I had a high school coach that would turn his ring so that the mass was on the inside of his palm. He would smack us on the helmet to get our attention. My ears still ring from all the attention that I needed.

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism
I predict that this may trigger a few people to have to run to their safe spaces. This is the way coaching was done when I was younger. You better win or there will be consequences.

Agreed, but listen closely this is different. He is not just cursing, yelling about bad play, he is talking about himself personally. Screw the kids, university, he does not want to be personally embarrassed by this team. Guy has a screw loose.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
First time I ever listened to it. Wow.
That’s real anger coming out of him, not just the language.
Different times.....
And, that’s why everybody freaked out about Izzo. He’s old school too.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo

VN Store

Back