Tennessee opens as 1 point favorite over Purdue

Capt Straight

Give Him 6!
I could not even sit down yesterday watching the second half against Iowa! If that one was bad, this one might be a "heart attack special"!
I still expect our Vols to win the last few seconds by 3 points.

Since the KY game we'ved played 1 good half of basketball out of 6.

Something tells me we're due to get back on track, and Purdue looks to be a favorable matchup for us (unlike 5 or 6 that come readily to mind). I'd definitely take UT and give the point (if it holds).

Looks like it's the closest line of the Sweet 16 games. Next closest is Michigan (-2) over Texas Tech and Kentucky (-2.5) over Houston.

Their point guard is sensational if we can stop him we stop them he is gonna be a handful.

Their point guard is sensational if we can stop him we stop them he is gonna be a handful.
He will get his points. I think the key is to stop the rest of the team. Have to get into Haarms head and get him out of the game.

Tennessee%20basketball%20has%20a%20big%20matchup%20vs.%20Kentucky%20coming%20up.jpg

what do we know about the Purdue basketball team?

Noticeable wins - Maryland, Belmont, Iowa, Wisconsin, MI State, Ohio State, Minnesota, Nova

Noticeable losses - VA Tech, smoked by Michigan, Florida State by 1, Texas, MI State, Maryland, Ohio State, Minnesota

You basically just confirmed what he said, since I'm guessing you haven't also watched Purdue's last 10 games.

And you have?

I actually expect to win the game, but the people betting on the games are going to look at our two second half meltdowns in this tournament.

Didnt work vs UK, but I just put 175 on Purdue. Their guard Edwards may be the best player in the tournament

Last edited:
They just have to quit being stagnant part of the game. Whats funny is they even know its happening and can't seem to change it, at least not quickly. For about 5 to 10 minutes Turner and Bowden become fumble fingers, pass it to the wrong team, turnover city prone and teams climb back into the game. 40 solid minutes is all we need and we can beat anyone.

I read an article today that pretty much sums this game up for me. I honestly don’t want to look much deeper into than this unless I have to.

Tennessee has the potential to blow Purdue out. UT also may get blown out (1st vs 2nd half bias). So imo, it will be somewhere in the middle. I honestly don’t think we see “bad” Tennessee for many long stretches on Thursday, which bodes well for a big orange victory 🍊 GoVols!

VN Store

Back