'20 GA RB Daijun Edwards

Big Gucci Sosa

Sniper Gang.
8265849.jpg

Daijun Edwards, Colquitt County, Running Back

Daijun Edwards, 2020 Running Back - Rivals

Edwards caught me by surprise. He was arguably the top performer at running back for me and had a really solid showing. He displayed really solid bursts of speed and lateral quickness and was a hard matchup for linebackers all day long. Edwards announced a top 3 of Auburn, Georgia, and Tennessee. He also said he loved the Vols and will be visiting next week. Also talked about Georgia coming hard and plans to visit there in two weeks. Also talked about making a decision in the near future. Do not forget the Vols have former teammates JJ Peterson and Shawn Shamburger. I like where they are in this one, but do want to investigate a little more.

VR2

He was HS teammates with JJ Peterson. Also Rush Propst was his head coach up until recently. The ties to Pruitt/Tennessee have been there, surprised his name is just now coming up.

@secking gave us the heads on this kid last July in the JJP thread we just didn’t listen and make a thread apparently...

“Speaking of Colquitt, a player that will need a thread is 2020 RB Daijun Edwards, imagine UT will be in the thick of it for his services, already a 4 star, will end up top 10 RB in the nation.

@secking gave us the heads on this kid last July in the JJP thread we just didn’t listen and make a thread apparently...

“Speaking of Colquitt, a player that will need a thread is 2020 RB Daijun Edwards, imagine UT will be in the thick of it for his services, already a 4 star, will end up top 10 RB in the nation.

No TN recruiting guys knew either

VN Store

Back