Ranking Sweet 16's to Win It All

Not that it matters but ESPN had similar thoughts
Yahoo had us at 8 in their rankings.

At the end of the day, unless the other games in your region fall favorably, you are going to play a good team in the S16. I’m back and forth on Purdue’s ranking as a 3 seed from second to fourth. Probably second, although I am glad we don’t have to play LSU again.

Reactions: TooLegit2Quit
I mean it's hard to disagree.

But it means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. We can beat Purdue, which is all that matters right now.

At the end of the day, unless the other games in your region fall favorably, you are going to play a good team in the S16. I’m back and forth on Purdue’s ranking as a 3 seed from second to fourth. Probably second, although I am glad we don’t have to play LSU again.
I would also prefer to play Purdue over Florida State in the hypothetical world where we earned the 1 seed in the West.

Reactions: VOLED and ohhbother
Would you rather have the Vols or 'the rest of the field"?

I am putting down $25k on the Vols.

See I would LOVE a rematch against them. I think they’d be a better match up then Purdue truthfully. And we barely lost to them at their place

I think that's about right. Nothing I have seen Friday or Sunday makes me believe we can play a solid 40 minutes at the level we need to win a NC. IMHO, Gonzaga v Dook will be the NC game, with the winner disposing of whomever emerges from the other game.

See I would LOVE a rematch against them. I think they’d be a better match up then Purdue truthfully. And we barely lost to them at their place
I can see that, but they’d have Waters back and Reid possibly wouldn’t be in early foul trouble.

I hope our players see these predictions. They play a lot better with a chip on their shoulders.

Oregon above us lol

Don’t see anyone dropping Duke to 14/15 after they escaped by the roll of a ball yesterday. The double standard is ridiculous.

They don't even try to hide their bias any more and it's sad. Duke remaining #1 is so comical. The Zags and UNC and probably even a couple of other teams should have been ahead of them. I bet if Duke would have been upset they'd still have them ahead of us lol.

i dont care what any of them think. they are big corporations trying to make marketing bucks. I trust our players and coach to make it past Purdue. Total disrespect.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back