Tony Basilio Tweet

If the tweet I posted is accurate and Holly is not being let go, then it looks like 4 starters are gone...with only Stepford Mimi staying. If this is the case, I wonder what that does to recruiting?

Even if Jordan Horston is all that, she's not replacing the 40 points that they will lose from the departing backcourt players.

If the tweet I posted is accurate and Holly is not being let go, then it looks like 4 starters are gone...with only Stepford Mimi staying. If this is the case, I wonder what that does to recruiting?

Even if Jordan Horston is all that, she's not replacing the 40 points that they will lose from the departing backcourt players.
If they leave because Holly Warlick is keeping her job then I say they're doing the right thing transferring somewhere where they will be coached

Yes hard to replace 40 points and 20 turnovers a game!

If Holly stays then I hope for a losing season and then there will be a new women's head basketball coach in 2020-2021

He’s had every opportunity and reason to fire her. Seasons end should be the final straw. When Fulmer when on record and said these Ladies are young and trying It should have told everyone to buckle up for the long haul.

That tweet does not make any sense to me. If the "decision" is being made tomorrow, how are the players transferring based on that "decision". The decision has not been made, yet. Would it be more correct to say that 2 players will be transferring if the correct decision is not made.

He’s had every opportunity and reason to fire her. Seasons end should be the final straw. When Fulmer when on record and said these Ladies are young and trying It should have told everyone to buckle up for the long haul.
If true Phil Fulmer doesn't care if he sh*ts all over the LadyVols fans and the program that Pat Summitt built.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
That tweet does not make any sense to me. If the "decision" is being made tomorrow, how are the players transferring based on that "decision". The decision has not been made, yet. Would it be more correct to say that 2 players will be transferring if the correct decision is not made.
Unless a decision has been made, but not publicly...

I'm fearing the worst...

Seriously? You actually have to ask this question?

VN Store

Back