'20 GA WR Ze'Vian Capers (Auburn commit)

Big Gucci Sosa

Sniper Gang.
e5j2rwjtbftfdv3z7uvw

Ze'Vian Capers, Denmark, Wide Receiver

Ze'Vian Capers, 2020 Wide Receiver - Rivals

This guy went in at the Opening over the weekend.

Dude had the surest hands there. And impressed at all aspects of the WR position.
NEED

247 already his him #121 nationally and sounds like he's going to make a big jump in Rivals next update...

As of today, he is a four-star for me next update... The only way that could change is if he has a bad showing at the 3 stripe camp in a few weeks. I love his frame, hands and route running.

- Chad Simmons

excellent

"When I got the offer from Tennessee, it was kind of surprising. I had a great talk with coach Jeremy Pruitt and coach Tee Martin, but it was still surprising when they offered. They talked to me about the school, why like me and I will be up there soon.
"I went up there my freshman for the spring game and it really felt like home, so I am looking forward to getting back up there. I like coach Martin a lot and we have been talking a lot since they offered. Tennessee is definitely a school I am looking at.

Rivals

Last edited:
I just hope we actually put more focus on getting multiple good WRs and not just one

Got Ramel
Swung & missed on Haselwood
Swung & missed on Pickens
Jumped in late on Arjei
Slow played Curry
Slow played Khafre
Slow played ALL the in state WRs
Settled for Jerrod Means
Added Gibbs via transfer as a project WR

EDIT: also slow played Ellis, who probably was annoyed that fans were confusing him with Curry.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

VN Store

Back