'19 KY CB Latrel Riley-Murphy

I can't find any highlights of him.
EDIT: found

BSGVOL, what do you know about him?

I like it. He looks like he has good ball skills and isn't afraid to hit someone. Not sure about the level of competition, and some of those quarterbacks were telegraphing, but he looked good.

Reactions: T Dog
Riley-Murphy met with Wilson, Ansley and head coach Jeremy Pruitt, getting a tour of the campus and talking scheme with the defensive staff. The Kentucky native spent nearly a half an hour with Pruitt in his office, “talking football and life.”

“He liked me a lot. He told me I have a good chance contributing. They need depth.”

Riley-Murphy will graduate in late May and then arrive at Tennessee on May 28. The long defensive back is looking to make an immediate impact — both earning a scholarship and seeing the field.

“I’m walking on right now,” he said.

“They really like my game and said in my second year I could earn a scholarship. I have a chance to play early and add some depth. They like my size. I’m long and can cover.”

Simonton

I live and teach in Western Kentucky. I spoke to my schools' D coordinator. He's seen this kid play for 4 years. He said he's big and fast. The level of competition isn't the best here. Said he could see him as a safety later on. He was supposed to go to WKU but not sure what happened with that. He also said he doesn't know if he is SEC good but he has talent, but you can't teach that size and athleticism this kid has.

I live and teach in Western Kentucky. I spoke to my schools' D coordinator. He's seen this kid play for 4 years. He said he's big and fast. The level of competition isn't the best here. Said he could see him as a safety later on. He was supposed to go to WKU but not sure what happened with that. He also said he doesn't know if he is SEC good but he has talent, but you can't teach that size and athleticism this kid has.
Ft Myers, Kentucky? Huh.........;)

VN Store

Back