The Lady Bears Do IT Again

teacherdean

Jolly-Harper and the Bears kick butt again. There may be a lot of Lady Vols who think that Jolly-Harper can't coach but they are dead wrong. They held the Iowa State Cyclones three shooters down and played defense and frustrated the Cyclones. If we don't consider Jolly-Harper there are some D1 programs that will.

Jolly-Harper and the Bears kick butt again. There may be a lot of Lady Vols who think that Jolly-Harper can't coach but they are dead wrong. They held the Iowa State Cyclones three shooters down and played defense and frustrated the Cyclones. If we don't consider Jolly-Harper there are some D1 programs that will.
Agree. The youngish coach whose obviously well coached team makes an impressive cinderella run in the big tourney is always a hot commodity. Would be so bizarre NOT to consider Kellie just b/c of her LV ties.

I like how Coach Harper had her three point shooter in at the end of the half, end of the third Q. In fact I remember her making a three pointer before the half ended. Balanced scoring killed ISU as well as defense mentioned above.

I like how Coach Harper had her three point shooter in at the end of the half, end of the third Q. In fact I remember her making a three pointer before the half ended. Balanced scoring killed ISU as well as defense mentioned above.

Think about the fact that we can’t guard the three and do a weak job of shooting the three. The biggest surprise is Jolly-Harper actually knows how to manage her timeouts. Maybe Holly is watching and taking notes.

Agree. The youngish coach whose obviously well coached team makes an impressive cinderella run in the big tourney is always a hot commodity. Would be so bizarre NOT to consider Kellie just b/c of her LV ties.
You’d think being someone who played and won 3 Championships with maybe the best Coach ever, would be a plus.

Fun fact; Kellie played QB for my girlfriend's intramural flag football team when she was coaching with Wes Moore at UTC. They (minus Kellie) were basically the cross country team. Kellie also has a laser-rocket arm for a girl. So needless to say, they didn't lose. Ever. Kinda like a certain LV team she played on. :) And her husband John was the QB for my flag football team. That dude is big and also has a laser-rocket arm, but I think he was a walk-on punter at Auburn or something. Can't really remember. Anyway, good times. Good story, bro/me.

So, back to the thread, I'd be beyond thrilled if Wes Moore or Kellie, either one, were to come to Knoxville.

You’d think being someone who played and won 3 Championships with maybe the best Coach ever, would be a plus.
Ordinarily it would be, and it still could be. But I think folks are understandably feeling burned by a certain OTHER coach who spent decades at the feet of the master and apparently learned nothing. There's a fear that a blind allegiance to the Pat family tree is holding the program back.

Of course, in reality, a very good coach first with LV historical ties second would be the perfect solution.

Fun fact; Kellie played QB for my girlfriend's intramural flag football team when she was coaching with Wes Moore at UTC. They (minus Kellie) were basically the cross country team. Kellie also has a laser-rocket arm for a girl. So needless to say, they didn't lose. Ever. Kinda like a certain LV team she played on. :) And her husband John was the QB for my flag football team. That dude is big and also has a laser-rocket arm, but I think he was a walk-on punter at Auburn or something. Can't really remember. Anyway, good times. Good story, bro/me.

So, back to the thread, I'd be beyond thrilled if Wes Moore or Kellie, either one, were to come to Knoxville.
What about the UCLA coach?

VN Store

Back