Peyton new show on ESPN?

Hacksaw

BELIEVE THE HEUP!
First I've heard of it, but it looks like Peyton may have made a deal with ESPN to host a new 30-episode TV show. The Chicago Tribune mentioned it 3 paragraphs from the bottom of this article.

Maybe I'll have to start watching ESPN again.

Reactions: OneVolNation
First I've heard of it, but it looks like Peyton may have made a deal with ESPN to host a new 30-episode TV show. The Chicago Tribune mentioned it 3 paragraphs from the bottom of this article.

espn has gone so politically correct with it's hiring (on the cheap of course) and it's programming (Going out of the way to promote progressive left agenda) that I never watch-----unless it's UT Sporting events. Firing Lou Holtz Mike Ditka, and Bobby Knight just for their politics and tolerating Jemelle's antics; enough already.

espn has gone so politically correct with it's hiring (on the cheap of course) and it's programming (Going out of the way to promote progressive left agenda) that I never watch-----unless it's UT Sporting events. Firing Lou Holtz Mike Ditka, and Bobby Knight just for their politics and tolerating Jemelle's antics; enough already.

Between the political stuff and the soccer, it's almost unwatchable. But I will tune-in for Peyton.

The '97 Heisman did that to me!

Could be worse. Fox Sports or anything Fox touches. Although i do agree about ESPN. Its neutered. its intolerable.

Wonder if he and Brad will take the band?

It’s called “Detail” on ESPN + . If your not a true x’s and o’s Guy it might not be your cup of tea but it’s like breaking down film with the sherif himself. I was literally mesmerized watching .

Reactions: Volatility

VN Store

Back