John Kelly the skateboarder

I am extremely surprised that his NFL team would allow such. Unless norms have changed, there are several high-risk hobbies/acts that used to be frowned upon by NFL owners due to their paying these players millions. I used to skateboard too (back in the day) but I wasn't a professional athlete.

I am extremely surprised that his NFL team would allow such. Unless norms have changed, there are several high-risk hobbies/acts that used to be frowned upon by NFL owners due to their paying these players millions. I used to skateboard too (back in the day) but I wasn't a professional athlete.

Probably have to sign a waiver of some sort that makes them not responsible for $

Soldier Boy wrecked a motorcycle up in Cleveland didn't he. Also, I remember Ron Gant from the Braves in the 90s having an ATV accident and getting in hot water contract wise.

That was my immediate thought when I saw this thread. Hope he doesn’t get hurt.

The 2017 Florida game pissed me off, but it wasn't because we lost. It was because JKelly put that team on his back and took over that game. Too bad Botch was the coach.

Anybody remember Jason Laymon who was a starter for the Titans? He played basketball during the off season and injured his knee. He missed al or most of the season
Once he was medically clear again, the Titans released him

His life, his career. But not too smart to put his NFL at risk like that. His business, though.
Sure. NFL players are reknowned for their great decisions. Guy is not beating up chicks or acting a fool.

I think in reference to skateboarding, I said his life, his career, his decision. But you're right, many NFL'ers aren't known for that thing called common sense.

The 2017 Florida game pissed me off, but it wasn't because we lost. It was because JKelly put that team on his back and took over that game. Too bad Botch was the coach.

Please past-liver, just umm, well, you know. Why can't you Butch on the brain folks just:

Last edited:
He apparently skated often while at UT as well. He isn’t doing big air stuff and he is super fit, not nearly as dangerous as his day job. Skate on!

VN Store

Back