Vols in the 2020 draft

VOLUNTEERSZN

The Original #WRU
Who among the upperclassmen on this roster could actually play in the NFL? And where would they get drafted at? Because honestly unless Trey Smith is 100% I don’t see any first rounders unless Darrell Taylor or Emmitt Gooden REALLY blows up. Dominick Wood Anderson, Chandler, Bituli, and the 3 starting Receivers are probably mid to late round talent also. Aside from that, Aubrey Solomon, possibly??

Reactions: KBVol and LittleVol
Who among the upperclassmen on this roster could actually play in the NFL? And where would they get drafted at? Because honestly unless Trey Smith is 100% I don’t see any first rounders unless Darrell Taylor or Emmitt Gooden REALLY blows up. Dominick Wood Anderson, Chandler, Bituli, and the 3 starting Receivers are probably mid to late round talent also. Aside from that, Aubrey Solomon, possibly??

D Taylor 4th Rd
D Bituli 5th Rd
M Callaway 5th Rd
N Warrior 6th Rd
Dom Wood And 6th rd
J Jennings 7th Rd
E Gooden UFA

D Taylor 4th Rd
D Bituli 5th Rd
M Callaway 5th Rd
N Warrior 6th Rd
J Jennings 7th Rd
E Gooden UFA
That’s kinda lowballing tbh. I think DTs a 3rd round pick at least. Or after this year he will be. Also I think Gooden has a ton of talent and could be a solid 4-3 DT in the NFL. He’s got a mean streak similar to that of Suh

That’s kinda lowballing tbh. I think DTs a 3rd round pick at least. Or after this year he will be. Also I think Gooden has a ton of talent and could be a solid 4-3 DT in the NFL. He’s got a mean streak similar to that of Suh

I love Gooden. And just because he'll be a UFA doesn't he won't make a team. Arian Foster and Justin Coleman proved that.
Taylor has 2nd Rd talent, but does he go all out this year?? We'll see.

Warrior I expect to improve the most because of the improved pass rush. Bituli, Taylor, Harrison Gooden and Crouch are going to bring some heat this year!

On measurables alone DWA gets drafted. And Chaney will get him the ball.

Watch for Palmer and Callaway to emerge as deep threats consistent ly. Jennings and Anderson will get chances.
Brian Maurer
Brian Maurer
Brian Maurer
Roman Harrison
Roman Harrison
Roman Harrison

Get used to these two names.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
All-SEC LT Marcus Tatum, 1st round ………………………………………. it could happen!

I was going to say Bryce Thompson, but he wouldn't be eligible for another year.

Chandler in round 3 or 4.

I could see Palmer being a coveted NFL prospect if he puts up a 45 catch season. Very athletic and good size.

Reactions: LittleVol
Honestly don't see any real draft talent on this team. They need to prove themselves.

We have zero play-makers on this team and it shows in our record.

The Pruitt mantra is to get the Defensive Linemen to do the dirty work and the Linebackers to get the glory stats so D Bituli should be up for a glitzy stats year.

D4H rule:

# of NFL 1st rounders = # of upperclassmen on the roster
# of future HOFers = (# of upperclassmen on the roster * .5)

VN Store

Back