2019 NFL Draft

sport3500

It should be an interesting weekend in Nashville and I hope the Falcons draft a successor to Matt Ryan in this draft and it will be interesting to see how many trades go down and if any Tennessee players get drafted at some point.

Reactions: LittleVol
It should be an interesting weekend my New England Patriots have 12 picks and may likely take the successor of Tom Brady but I am not ready for the successor of Tom Brady as I am unprepared for a Tom Brady-less world and on that note I am making my way to the fridge for a morning beer.
*Breathes

I don’t see the TN vols getting anyone drafted but I hope they get someone drafted because it would good overall for our recruiting efforts and I hope Jeremy Pruitt can help these guys get in front of scouts because getting in front of scouts is so important to being drafted and making dreams come true in the NFL and I hope that we can make that happen for some of our players.

I don’t see the TN vols getting anyone drafted but I hope they get someone drafted because it would good overall for our recruiting efforts and I hope Jeremy Pruitt can help these guys get in front of scouts because getting in front of scouts is so important to being drafted and making dreams come true in the NFL and I hope that we can make that happen for some of our players.

I think Kyle Phillips has a shot at a day 3 pick. Micah Abernathy should find his way onto a camp roster should he not get lucky in round 7 either.

Preston Williams and Jalen Hurd will be drafted, and frankly I'm very excited to see who takes chances on those young men. Both have low floors, but very high ceilings IMO, especially Williams.

This is too bad. Oklahoma will definitely pass us and Michigan might as well (Rashan Gary, Devin Bush)

It should be an interesting weekend in Nashville and I hope the Falcons draft a successor to Matt Ryan in this draft and it will be interesting to see how many trades go down and if any Tennessee players get drafted at some point.
You must have learned your writing skills from the Apostle Paul. He’s the master of run on sentences.

I wonder how it would go down if Jalen Hurd gets drafted by the Titans and returns to his home state and do you think Tennesseans could look past everything and cheer for him if he were to have success as a Titan
I would.

It should be an interesting weekend my New England Patriots have 12 picks and may likely take the successor of Tom Brady but I am not ready for the successor of Tom Brady as I am unprepared for a Tom Brady-less world and on that note I am making my way to the fridge for a morning beer.
*Breathes

TB will retire and run for public office.

Headed there soon, leaving about 3:30CST parking will be at a premium for sure. Getting there early to claim one of the free spots at the titans stadium.

I wonder how it would go down if Jalen Hurd gets drafted by the Titans and returns to his home state and do you think Tennesseans could look past everything and cheer for him if he were to have success as a Titan

Some, yes. But VN has a faction of haters so it doesn't matter if the scenario you present happens or not. Haters don't know how to let go of their hate. Nor is the term "forgive" in their lexicon.

Hurd will not be a Titan unless he signs as a UDFA. The Titans have glaring needs on the defensive front 7 and need a true #1 WR. They have a roster full of slot receivers and tight ends.

Expecting 350,000 for the weekend, I think there will be that many there by the time the first pick is in. The Music City Marathon has over 30,000 Saturday morning. You’re going to have to park in Murfreesboro and take a Lyft.

I think the Falcons will trade up for either DT Ed Oliver or Christian Wilkens and I think they draft 6'2'' 218 RB Wes Hills of Slippery Rock in the late rounds. Wes Hills I think is a darkhorse and could fill a need on the Falcons.

Which broadcast is everyone watching?
NFL Network, ESPN or ABC?

VN Store

Back