Lady Vols Softball Regional Final @ Noon ET

W.TN.Orange Blood

Today's the day ( 5/19 ) that the Lady Vols need to show up & play w/NO thought for tomorrow.

Lady Vols take on North Carolina in a Softball Regional Final Game @ 12pm ET >>> 11:00am CT.

I can only find this game to be on ESPN3. Check your local SEC Network channel for TV coverage.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about the North Carolina Tar Heels Softball Team. But they must be good enough to be here playing in the NCAA Regional Finals game though. Let's hope the LVs make for a quick game & go home to rest up for whatever's next that's left to do. GBO!! GO Lady VOLS!!!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I don't know anything about the North Carolina Tar Heels Softball Team. But they must be good enough to be here playing in the NCAA Regional Finals game though. Let's hope the LVs make for a quick game & go home to rest up for whatever's next that's left to do. GBO!! GO Lady VOLS!!!
We beat them 2-0 during the season but means nothing. Lefty pitcher and us not a good sign but we shall prevail!!

I would start Bearden at 1b today with Ayala in rf because Morgan has been tentative at the plate. I have no idea who will pitch and no suggestions either :confused:

P.S. It wouldn't bother me if they started Huffstetler at 2b, either that or Leach at 2b and Osbron at ss

I figure Karen would have Ashley Rogers to be the starting pitcher. IF Karen finds Rogers in any kind of trouble Karen would use the same formula as to what she did in yesterday's game. Matty Moss being the #2 & Arnold being #3.

I sure hope the LVs are worthy to be on the main ESPN stations, or do we have to watch the crow hopper bounce all over the pitching circle like Peter Cotton Tail again...

Lands sake guys, I thought the announcers of their game was going to propose marriage to the Florida crow hopper....They talk like she invented fast pitch softball....

Our girls look like they are ready for another win.....

I sure hope the LVs are worthy to be on the main ESPN stations, or do we have to watch the crow hopper bounce all over the pitching circle like Peter Cotton Tail again...

Lands sake guys, I thought the announcers of their game was going to propose marriage to the Florida crow hopper....They talk like she invented fast pitch softball....

Our girls look like they are ready for another win.....
I'm showing urs on espn2

Today's the day ( 5/19 ) that the Lady Vols need to show up & play w/NO thought for tomorrow.

Lady Vols take on North Carolina in a Softball Regional Final Game @ 12pm ET >>> 11:00am CT.

I can only find this game to be on ESPN3. Check your local SEC Network channel for TV coverage.
Espn2..??

I sure hope the LVs are worthy to be on the main ESPN stations, or do we have to watch the crow hopper bounce all over the pitching circle like Peter Cotton Tail again....
Nope, not happening --- best chance to see LVs on main ESPN channels is to turn on the BasesLoaded round-the-horn thingy where they switch between all the games, but you never get to see a whole game --- most full games are on espn3

I would start Bearden at 1b today with Ayala in rf because Morgan has been tentative at the plate. I have no idea who will pitch and no suggestions either :confused:

P.S. It wouldn't bother me if they started Huffstetler at 2b, either that or Leach at 2b and Osbron at ss
Infield will be Leach will be at short and nothing wrong with huff at second for senior day and even Weimer behind the plate to start and Bearden at first. Osbron should DP . They can change it up quickly if needed. Senior day is special and wont hurt for a quick start. JMHO as always!

Reactions: SEC FAN 1111
Infield will be Leach will be at short and nothing wrong with huff at second for senior day and even Weimer behind the plate to start and Bearden at first. Osbron should DP . They can change it up quickly if needed. Senior day is special and wont hurt for a quick start. JMHO as always!

Starting line up is all lefty’s except Phillips according to Twitter. Not a smart move! Looks like they struggle offensively today! Hope I’m wrong

UNC's ace pitched last night and had a pretty high pitch count. She's had less than 12 hours rest. If she pitches a complete game today and beats the LVs, then the LVs didn't bring their A-game. I hope we can put it away in one game, but if not, it would be a tall task for a tired UNC team that played two games yesterday, with a long rain delay in between, to beat the LVs in back-to-back games. The winner's bracket is a huge advantage.

Need Leach to get on base first go-round. She sets the tone. If we're shut down 123, we usually struggle throughout the order for several innings. Pickett's pitching, and UNC's the home team. Here we go!

VN Store

Back