So Mizzou is going 10-2 apparently

Absolute delusion, however as a Vol fan that kind of knows our place in the current college football landscape, their score prediction for the game against us made me chuckle a bit.

Mizzou football 2019 schedule breakdown -

Pretty delusional but that is what the Vols have been relegated to. It's more hilarious that one of their two losses is Kentucky. They do appear to have a weak SEC West schedule and their out of conference doesn't look fearsome with West Virigina losing a lot of weapons and you never know with Troy.

50-17? Keep dreamin!

So they are losing to a Kentucky team that got decimated with graduations and early departures for the NFL and beating Florida. Also they have a greater margin of victory for beating us than beating Arkansas.

BTW, that is the softest schedule in all the SEC. Ole Miss and Arkansas for SECwest teams plus @WYOMING, WV (new coach and heavy attrition), Troy and SEMizzou.

I don't think they will score more than 31 against us and that might not be enough to beat us.

year after year after year of embarrassing losses under multiple coaches makes us the whipping boy of Missouri. that's just the way it is. gotta win and win huge to change that. None of this gradual +1 win per year garbage. Got to shock the world.

Mizz is always tricky, they will have an explosive offense, but I think with the upgrades we have made on the defensive side of the ball they won't score that many points on us. That said, their defense is historically not great, we should be able to move the ball on them with the run game.

I saw the SEC coaches interviews last night. I didn't realize they have everyone except Lock back on offense, and 6 or 7 starters back on defense. They are going to be better than I thought, but I sure don't see a 50-17 whupping.

I saw the SEC coaches interviews last night. I didn't realize they have everyone except Lock back on offense, and 6 or 7 starters back on defense. They are going to be better than I thought, but I sure don't see a 50-17 whupping.

They also lost Emanuel Hall, their best WR by far. Mizzou struggled mid-season with him out and it cost them against KY and SCAR. Unfortunately, he was healthy and torched us early and often last season.

Crockett left but they still have Rountree.

Beckner their best DL is gone too.

Plus, Dooley has another year to screw up a well oiled offensive machine!

They lost me when they thought they would beat Florida.

Mizzou has won 4 of the last 6, including the last 2 games by a combined 50 points. Just to let you know how that compares to us we have won 4 of the last 20. And if you look at just the games we’ve won you have to go back to 1990 to beat their combined 50 points.

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol16

VN Store

Back