John Kelly

Is it weird of me that I don't really care about John Kelly's skateboarding hobby? No offense to anyone who does find it interesting. It seems like there has been a lot of coverage of it and I'm just always struck by how much I don't care.
Would it be better if he were a rocket scientist?

Is it weird of me that I don't really care about John Kelly's skateboarding hobby? No offense to anyone who does find it interesting. It seems like there has been a lot of coverage of it and I'm just always struck by how much I don't care.
My shive a git ratio is even lower than yours.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
It's June. Better enjoy what you can get guys. July is a week or so away ... and in will come flooding our 9-3 (10-2 w a lucky bounce) predictions. This skateboarding and rocket science will look downright desirable at that point.

Only going to take one ankle sprain before skateboarding gets excluded in his next contract.

And yet you cared enough to post in this thread...

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
It's June. Better enjoy what you can get guys. July is a week or so away ... and in will come flooding our 9-3 (10-2 w a lucky bounce) predictions. This skateboarding and rocket science will look downright desirable at that point.

Don’t forget “Guys I really think we’re going to beat Florida this year”

Reactions: livefaith
I would say that's the vast majority of fans of any team. As long as the players play their positions well that's all that interests them.

VN Store

Back