4-star safety Keshawn Lawrence commits to Tennessee

I have a feeling its about to get even better. I think this team puts the scare in the big boys this year and we play with a toughness we haven't had in awhile. Not making any predictions on wins and losses but I think we surprise people with how we play. Team seems to be taking on the personality of the coaching staff

I have a feeling its about to get even better. I think this team puts the scare in the big boys this year and we play with a toughness we haven't had in awhile. Not making any predictions on wins and losses but I think we surprise people with how we play. Team seems to be taking on the personality of the coaching staff
100% agree

If we can get Solomon eligible and somehow, someway avoid injuries, we might just do as you say.

VN Store

Back