3 star 2021 Elijah Howard from Webb commits

giphy.gif

Pruitt keeping in state talent and following up on an offer first made in 2016 when the kid was in 8th grade. Bet his stock will get better before the end of next year. And running @27 mph as a sophomore is smoking. Can't coach speed

Last edited:
Take a tall, lanky safety who likes to hit, add 25 lbs of muscle and you’ve got a OLB, edge guy
Going back looking at past Pruitt defenses (not to mention what hes done since being here) he seems to prefer bigger edge guys and inside guys at LB. You seem to be thinking of the old 4-3 Chavis Days when they recruited running backs and switched them to backers.

No doubt Pruitt knows what a blackout defense looks like and he is fast working on getting us the horses we need to have one. If Chaney can work his standard level of magic on the offense, we are going to have a happy future
Trust the brain trust of this lot of coaches more than I have since the good days.

Gosh, who was the undersized speedster out of Knoxville a few years back who mainly returned punts. I can't remember the name but thats who this kid reminds me of. I need to use the google machine and figure that out it will bug me.

*Devrin Young (loved that kid, all kinds of heart)

Reactions: loosecannon
Gosh, who was the undersized speedster out of Knoxville a few years back who mainly returned punts. I can't remember the name but thats who this kid reminds me of. I need to use the google machine and figure that out it will bug me.

*Devrin Young (loved that kid, all kinds of heart)
Except...(and I loved DYo) Elijah is MUCH faster. Devrin was very shifty but didn't have near the topend this guy has. Devrin with this speed would have been Percy Harvin.

VN Store

Back