'21 FL CB Markevious Brown (Ole Miss Signee)

PR where man kick ball with foot and wait
Man catch ball
Man run
Man run real fast
Man go down sideline
Man score touchdown
Man is Tennessee legend

Who is man?

UAA Future 50: Vol recruiting notes from the nation's top underclassmen

SCUTTLE: Markevious Brown is a speedster originally from Pahokee (Fla.) but played his junior season at IMG Academy. The 4-star corner has Tennessee in his Top 7, along with UF, UGA, Penn State, Alabama, Miami, Penn State and Mississippi State.

The Vols are definitely a factor for Brown, who has already visited Tennessee and said he will be back at least two more times before he makes a decision — unofficially and officially.

Brown mentioned that he speaks regularly with Pruitt, Ansley and QC coach Jeremiah Wilson. Pruitt’s record developing defensive backs and Ansley’s NFL experience are notable — and important — for Brown.
- VQ

The 6-foot, 170 pound defensive back hears plenty from the Vols coaching staff. “They are recruiting me hard. I talk to coach Pruitt, coach Ansley and Jeremiah Wilson. I mainly talk to coach Ansley and coach Wilson,” Brown said. “They like my aggressiveness and my versatility to play any position. I’m a corner. I’m a nickel, I’m a safety. I’m a db who can play wherever I’m needed to play.” “Tennessee is just one of those schools that are making a push for me,” Brown offered. “I feel like they are one of those schools who are going to recruit me hard and they are one of those schools who are going to make it their priority to develop me and push me to get to the next level.”
Ansley’s experience with the next level in coaching for the Oakland Raiders before coming to Rocky Top that helps make the Vols real appealing for him. “That definitely stands out,” said Brown of Ansley’s NFL history. “The ability to develop me into the way he knows an NFL players is. That’s definitely something that stands out to me.” He plans to visit again this summer unofficially as well as an official visit in the fall before he signs in December. “A personal relationship with the coaches. A brotherhood in the locker room. Just the ability to have a perfect fit in the system and I want to play other. “I feel like they were young and with coach Ansley I feel like it takes you awhile to get you culture established. I feel like they did a good job this year,” Brown said.
-VQ

Gonna need them. 2 and 20 could be testing the draft waters by then. Burrell looks okay but some others gotta step up and soon.

I think Alontae would have to have a huge Jr year for him to declare. I think two more solid years would get him 2-4 round grade. He struggles sometimes but its promising since this is his second full year at DB.

Rumor swirling that this is about a Florida DB that could be committing

This is the first guy that came to mind. Tweeting some UT stuff and goes to IMG with Kamar

This would be a double **** you to Florida so let's hope so.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back