#WWMABGTSTAN

So he’s guaranteeing at least 6 wins?

Ron!
tyTc1Nl.jpg

These acronyms are getting almost impossible to understand.
MIAJGOADUMDC.

Maybe I am just getting old and don't understand modern day conversations...

You got me on the last one.

Comments
Content
Celebrities
Captions
'Cruits
Cats

You gotta help me out here.

Reactions: McDad
Maybe I am just getting old and don't understand modern day conversations...

You got me on the last one.

Comments
Content
Celebrities
Captions
'Cruits
Cats

You gotta help me out here.
Maybe
I
Am
Just
Getting
Old
And
Dont
Understand
Modern
Day
Communication

Impressive you got so close. I am genuinely impressed.

Never been a fan of WGWTFA since we have a losing record ever since he said it.
It's not about reality. It's about Twitter cred!

Remember a few years ago UT coaches got in a Twitter war with Clemson coaches about who the real WRU is? Showed them! They ain't been around since.

Y’all remember these quotes after the 2016 Florida game? TKJr’s has me rolling 😂

“I just kept looking at their body language on the sideline, and it was bad,” said Tennessee defensive end Derek Barnett, who recorded two sacks. “I think they worried about talking too much (rather than) focusing on playing football, and it showed at the end.”
Tennessee safety Todd Kelly Jr. added that “it just looked like we took their soul, really.”

Y’all remember these quotes after the 2016 Florida game? TKJr’s has me rolling 😂

“I just kept looking at their body language on the sideline, and it was bad,” said Tennessee defensive end Derek Barnett, who recorded two sacks. “I think they worried about talking too much (rather than) focusing on playing football, and it showed at the end.”
Tennessee safety Todd Kelly Jr. added that “it just looked like we took their soul, really.”

I remember listening to the radio after the game, they were interviewing Jennings and asked him what happened on the play when he smoked Tabor.

Jennings said something to the degree of “I cut outside, then back inside, then back out. Tabor just couldn’t handle it, so I got 6.”

VN Store

Back