2019 Vols season predictions. Game by game.

Thoughts?

Even though, he is a UGA fan. He seems to have done his homework and made a FAIR ASSESSMENT. I say he is right with the exception of USC. I think the Vols win vs USC at home and possibly upsets the Gators. That puts UT at 8-4 or 9-3. Going 9-3 would put CJP in the drivers seat for SEC Coach of the Year. Unless, the Dawgs with the SEC Championship and make a NC game. GO VOLS!!!!!!!

Even though, he is a UGA fan. He seems to have done his homework and made a FAIR ASSESSMENT. I say he is right with the exception of USC. I think the Vols win vs USC at home and possibly upsets the Gators. That puts UT at 8-4 or 9-3. Going 9-3 would put CJP in the drivers seat for SEC Coach of the Year. Unless, the Dawgs with the SEC Championship and make a NC game. GO VOLS!!!!!!!

Don’t do that to yourself

Seems pretty rational....... Good video.

6-6 to 8-4. So let’s call it 7-5. Makes sense.

I don't have a huge problem with most of what he says, but fact is, he's a Georgia homer. He knows a lot about Georgia and just a little about other teams based on what he's read sports commentators say. Pretty much the same as the rest of us. I'll go with 7-5 for us, with a really good year getting us 8-4, plus a bowl win.

Reactions: 08Vol
UncleLou talks too much but he has the exact same picks I do. I think we go 7-5.

Wins (7):
UAB, Chatt, BYU, Ga State, USC, Vandy, Baylor (Liberty Bowl)

Losses (6):
We will lose close games to UK and MSU. We will be competitive with UF and UGA but they will beat us late. Bama will beat us in a sloppy game something along the lines of 28-10. We will lay an egg against Mizzou

Overall:
Just too many questions with both lines but I still see a bowl berth. We will see some good in that I think we will be competitive in most games but I think this time next year, we will be having discussions on whether CJP can win close games. We will be ranked in Top 25 pre season for 2020.

Last edited:
I would think Crystal Meth instead of a Crystall Ball would be more appropriate for Uncle Lou...

Saw he was a UGA fan and immediately cut it off lmao
Surprisingly his analysis was actually more objective and reasonable than 75% of the fantasyland talk on VN. Listened in the background at the office. Although I think he mentioned Vandy has won two in a row... which is dead wrong. Someone tell him it's three.

I like the way he explained his rationale and broke the schedule down into all it's parts. He said pretty much what all of us are thinking.

We just cannot have the kind of collapse we had at the end of last season. If we can avoid that, we should be able to look back on this season as a step in the right direction.

Reactions: matt1107 and hmhawk
I like the way he explained his rationale and broke the schedule down into all it's parts. He said pretty much what all of us are thinking.

We just cannot have the kind of collapse we had at the end of last season. If we can avoid that, we should be able to look back on this season as a step in the right direction.

Agreed, if we can avoid the massive injury bug that has seemed to plague us over the last 5-10 years we can get to 7-5 thru 9-3 IMO.

VN Store

Back