Made this Hype video enjoy!

Seriously, great stuff Hoss. It still boggles my mind that Currie thought Schiano would be a home run hire and why was Mike Leach so far down his list. I couldn't of failed that hard if I tried.

Last edited:
Enjoyed that quite a bit.

I'll preface by saying I felt very good about Kiffin, bought into Dooley, and believed Butch could win the SEC due to the recruits that were flocking to the program...but Pruitt has done nothing but impress me. I'd have shown up to Neyland in orange regardless of who was coaching (unless it was the Penn State pedo) and cheer for the boys. However, I am extremely proud to be a Vol with a guy like Jeremy Pruitt running the ship, among fans who stood up to a terrible administration to save the program we love. Let's get the positivity rolling!

Enjoy guys

Really liked the video. A thought crossed my mind as I was watching it though. Given the last decade hasn’t been one to remember it would be cool to intertwine the recruits highlights with something like that. May even help a little in recruiting knowing they will be apart of an annual hype video. Just a thought.

Enjoyed that quite a bit.

I'll preface by saying I felt very good about Kiffin, bought into Dooley, and believed Butch could win the SEC due to the recruits that were flocking to the program...but Pruitt has done nothing but impress me. I'd have shown up to Neyland in orange regardless of who was coaching (unless it was the Penn State pedo) and cheer for the boys. However, I am extremely proud to be a Vol with a guy like Jeremy Pruitt running the ship, among fans who stood up to a terrible administration to save the program we love. Let's get the positivity rolling!
positivity isn't the cure for BVS. many vol fans have tried that repeatedly year after year thru the last 3 coaches. Hard work and desire by the team resulting in wins is the answer and UT is middle of the pack at best currently. We're at least 3 years away from being a serious contender in the SEC and that entails all things going right. Vol fans will be doing themselves a favor by learning patience and coupling that with positivity in small doses for a couple of years.

Enjoy guys

Turning this ship around!!!
DifficultGleefulAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif
Good stuff!

Well done. My only criticism is music needs to be at “4” sometimes...instead of “11”...

Painful to watch, but it proves that you have to have an AD who loves the university. UT has weathered years of administrative meddling, contributing to many UT sports programs woes. This is just a few embarrassing moments that impacted UT, but it doesn't mean we won't be back on the top. I am not stating this just about UT, there are many programs that have experienced similar lapses. I don't respect those that want to state that one program will never be great again, There are several programs that all have the potential to be great again: Texas, USC, Oregon, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Michigan, Miami, Florida State, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Penn State.......I refuse to type the name of a school from the mid-West. If I missed any others, it was only by mistake, but I think everyone of these schools could make a run in the future.

Last edited:
Good stuff! When you look at the athletes we had during the John Ward days and compare them to what we have now, it is like night and day!!

Had almost forgotten how good we were in the nineties. Thanks for the memories!

Enjoy guys

I felt like I was reliving all of the breakups of my life watching the beginning of this, I hope everyone who could leave next year sticks around for 2020. I think we take the East in 2020 if that happens. I just don’t think we have enough depth at DL to do much this year. Great video. I appreciate the optimism. A lot of it really depends on these kids and how much they really want to restore UT to greatness.

Enjoy guys

As has already been stated, that first 5 minutes was really tough to watch

I'll leave it to Crosby, Stills & Nash to describe how I feel:
Sometimes it hurts, so badly I must cry out loud
Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now.

VN Store

Back