I hate georgia

If you lived around ga fans like I do you would really hate them.

If I lived around them instead of Florida fans, you might be right, but I don't. I could say the same about you living around Florida fans.

I’ve just never despised them as much as FL and Bama. I’m old and remember how bad we beat them in the 90s. I almost felt sorry for them. Always felt like we were their Florida. Many years they had close or equal talent to us but we somehow found a way to win (much like Florida against us). We still found ways to be them in the 2000s and 2010s even when they were favored. They have gotten annoying the past few years with Kirby for sure as I don’t care much for him. I still see them as classic underachievers much like us.

Reactions: TC 83
Me:
1.Fla

2.uga
3.bama
4.candy

It gives Vandy illusions of grandeur more when we hate them. It makes them think they are actually relevant. After this year things will get back to normal and we will see them as nothing more than a practice game to finish out the season. No reason to hate a school that is not even a blip on our radar.

I have to say that the Gator fans are the worst. Bama fans are terrible, but I give sympathy points for inbreeding. And I've met Georgia fans who have an understanding of how much they've underachieved.

Reactions: 508mikey
For me its
1a Bama
1b Georgia
1c Gators
To me Bama will always be my most hated
I would flip 1b and c and I'm with ya. Georgia hasn't really ever been a thorn in our side like the gators, and Bama is.....well just Bama. But Jawja has been historically a 2nd tier team to us so I guess that's why my hatred isn't there. There just enjoying a string of luck for now IMO n hopefully the world will settle back to normal here soon and we will get back to normal and Georgia will settle back in where they belong.

Reactions: vols72
I would flip 1b and c and I'm with ya. Georgia hasn't really ever been a thorn in our side like the gators and bama is.....well just bama. But jawja has been historically a 2nd tier team to us so I guess that's why my hatred isn't there. There just enjoying a strong of luck for now IMO n hopefully the world will settle back to normal here soon and we will get back to normal and Georgia will settle back in where they belong.
I have always hated Georgia, As my HS head coach used to say I hate those damn red helmets

Reactions: FiremedicVOL127
If I lived around them instead of Florida fans, you might be right, but I don't. I could say the same about you living around Florida fans.

Yep. Fl,Ala, and Ga all sux...

I have yet to be at a georgia/UT game where I have not had an altercation with some ga jack@ss, usually multiples. Women are NOT exempt from my ire...for good reason.

I go to the Gulf Coast thru Bamaland to avoid buying gas in ga. I hate ga.

Bama earns grudging respect because they win. UF is new money and should be ignored.

I hate ga. Dave. Out.

Reactions: lynnh

VN Store

Back