Go Ahead and Hate Me for This

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Chaney Letter,
Not that I expect you to read this, Jim. Still, I implore you to lose weight. During training periods you’re outside trudging hither and thither coaching players. Further, our area of the country is forecasting a major heatwave. Thus added stress even for well-tuned bodies.

We love you, Chaney. We believe you’re the key to bringing back a real offense to our team. But they can’t happen if you collapse due to cardiovascular failure or other deliberating condition due in whole or part of your weight. Please lose weight. You can’t coach from a casket, Jim. Even a beam up by the USS Enterprise can't bring you up from that.Wanted1A.jpg

Sincerely,
WoodsmanVol

giphy.gif

You're obsession with other men's bodies is troubling

I realize the fact I want our high-quality coach to serve our players for years yet to come is beyond your realm of comprehension. It's OK, you can't help being what you are. Poor Bubble.

Chaney Letter,
Not that I expect you to read this, Jim. Still, I implore you to lose weight. During training periods you’re outside trudging hither and thither coaching players. Further, our area of the country is forecasting a major heatwave. Thus added stress even for well-tuned bodies.

We love you, Chaney. We believe you’re the key to bringing back a real offense to our team. But they can’t happen if you collapse due to cardiovascular failure or other deliberating condition due in whole or part of your weight. Please lose weight. You can’t coach from a casket, Jim. Even a beam up by the USS Enterprise can't bring you up from that.View attachment 213414

Sincerely,
WoodsmanVol
I hate you for this. Lol, just kidding. He does indeed need to lose a lot of weight for his health and future.

I realize the fact I want our high-quality coach to serve our players for years yet to come is beyond your realm of comprehension. It's OK, you can't help being what you are. Poor Bubble.

It's ok Woodsman. If God forbid Chaney has a health issue and can't coach, these are the same people who will be asking why didn't someone say something to urge coach to take care of himself. I saw an article yesterday that listed the 10 fattest states and Tennessee wasn't listed which shocked me. Apparently they didn't visit any Tenn Walmarts

I hate you for this. Lol, just kidding. He does indeed need to lose a lot of weight for his health and future.

Truth is, I saw a video of him and Pruitt (media days?) and though I knew he was big, I didn't realize how big until I saw that video today. I honestly hope he does something about it before it's too late.

I remember when my little league team won
The Cow Pasture Championship and the Coaches fed us homeade ice cream after the game., I ate 3 bowls and I'm still alive. That was 58 years ago and I'm still eating ice cream.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Truth is, I saw a video of him and Pruitt (media days?) and though I knew he was big, I didn't realize how big until I saw that video today. I honestly hope he does something about it before it's too late.
He’s unfathomably enormous, morbidly obese. Seems like a good dude, I hope he’ll take action. I know one of the reasons he came back to Tennessee is because he loves the area, has a kid or 2 going to UT and is planning on retiring here so he can fish and enjoy the smoky mountains and East Tennessee lakes. I hope he addresses his weight issue so he can have a long, enjoyable retirement.

VN Store

Back