Betting lines are posted for UF game

secking

Before the UF line/prediction, let’s take on these two.

Ga State-Line is at 25.5, is that too much? Coming off a GSU 2-10 season, UT will pick the score but I don’t give away over 20 points.

BYU-Line is -4 for UT, BYU starts the season 0-4, give the points, UT wins by 10+

UF-Florida is favored by a whopping 16.5 points, this is just based off public perception and this line will change after the first two weeks. AU was 15.5 favorites last year for perspective. Think this line settles around 10-12, but if you want to give me 16.5, give me 16.5 and UT.

Your picks?

Ga State-Line is at 25.5, is that too much? Coming off a GSU 2-10 season, UT will pick the score but I don’t give away over 20 points.

BYU-Line is -4 for UT, BYU starts the season 0-4, give the points, UT wins by 10+

UF-Florida is favored by a whopping 16.5 points, this is just based off public perception and this line will change after the first two weeks. AU was 15.5 favorites last year for perspective. Think this line settles around 10-12, but if you want to give me 16.5, give me 16.5 and UT.

Your picks?

I think we definitely cover BYU and UF too. I agree with you that the UF line drops to maybe 9-12 . I think a lot will depend on how that first game with the 🙌🏻 goes.

I’m expecting a much, much more competitive 4 quarter game with the Gators this year.

My guess on UF was going to be 13.5 so I wasn’t that far off. The BYU is accurate until we see each team play.

UT hasn't really blown anyone out. Especially Power Five teams. Add to that, BYU went to Wisconsin. and beat the Badgers, last season. Definitely a game we could lose. I'd take the Gators, and the points. UT will play them even, late, after falling behind by 3 td's early. Speed at the corners will just overwhelm UT's freshmen tackles.

We cover the spread in the first two. I will take the points against the Gators. I think we got something for them.

Reactions: RollerVol

Your picks?
I learned a while back that when something looks wrong, like the UF line, it’s best to stay away. Now, I always did best early in the season before Vegas really honed in so maybe that line is off a few points but I doubt it moves more than 3 points unless we are 3-0 with 3 blowouts and UF has a loss or two.

I’ll take Ga State (we win but not by 26). I know nothing about BYU except they beat Wisconsin last year, but I’ll be a homer and take the Vols. Until I see proof to the contrary that we can compete, think the Gators win by at least 17.

Reactions: RollerVol and KBVol
UT hasn't really blown anyone out. Especially Power Five teams. Add to that, BYU went to Wisconsin. and beat the Badgers, last season. Definitely a game we could lose. I'd take the Gators, and the points. UT will play them even, late, after falling behind by 3 td's early. Speed at the corners will just overwhelm UT's freshmen tackles.
Please dont compare Camp Randall to Neyland. BYU will be overwhelmed in every facet.

VN Store

Back