Rating SEC teams with likes and dislikes

London Vol

Georgia - top of my list for dislikes, nothing about them appeals to me, the uniform colours are awful, anybody who hides behind a hedge is? Unfortunately they are building a monster going forward
Florida - cant bring myself to dislike them like Georgia, I just don't understand how every year they are so highly rated and then we manage to implode against them, maybe there is a jinx
Mizz - no they don't float my boat, see Miss St less the cowbells
South Carolina - there ok and even though they usually finish above us we tend to play well against them
Kentucky - Who can dislike a teams that has lost 123 times in a row to us.
Vanderbuilt - we have to stop losing to them its beyond a joke, get back to seeing them as the Arkansas of the SEC East

Alabama - you just have to begrudgingly admire what they have done, we are living through a dynasty
Auburn - no never liked them cant say why, just haven't
LSU - second favorite SEC team, great uniforms, great atmosphere at night in Death Valley and the team plays a style I like (good luck to Les Miles in Kansas)
Texas A & M - not bad, much better than Texas but still hard to see how they play in an East Conference (other than money)
Ole Miss - no great opinion other hope they have put in the past the Hugh Freeze era
Miss State - overachievers but never liked their style of play and as for cowbells?
Arkansas - seems to be the strongest team in the league as they hold everybody up

I don't hate any of them. I think most of you hate them because we lose so much to them in this current era. Instead of hating them I want to beat them so often and so bad they need surgical procedures at the mere sight of CMYK 0 50 100 0 50 100 0, HEX FF8200, RGB 255 130 0, or PMS 151

Last edited:
What would football be without a team to "dislike"? Part of the fun of being a spectator is watching your team thrash an opposing team. And when they do the same to your team a natural "dislike" is created. Having said that, "I can't stand Florida.!!!!!!!"

Georgia - top of my list for dislikes, nothing about them appeals to me, the uniform colours are awful, anybody who hides behind a hedge is? Unfortunately they are building a monster going forward
Florida - cant bring myself to dislike them like Georgia, I just don't understand how every year they are so highly rated and then we manage to implode against them, maybe there is a jinx
Mizz - no they don't float my boat, see Miss St less the cowbells
South Carolina - there ok and even though they usually finish above us we tend to play well against them
Kentucky - Who can dislike a teams that has lost 123 times in a row to us.
Vanderbuilt - we have to stop losing to them its beyond a joke, get back to seeing them as the Arkansas of the SEC East

Alabama - you just have to begrudgingly admire what they have done, we are living through a dynasty
Auburn - no never liked them cant say why, just haven't
LSU - second favorite SEC team, great uniforms, great atmosphere at night in Death Valley and the team plays a style I like (good luck to Les Miles in Kansas)
Texas A & M - not bad, much better than Texas but still hard to see how they play in an East Conference (other than money)
Ole Miss - no great opinion other hope they have put in the past the Hugh Freeze era
Miss State - overachievers but never liked their style of play and as for cowbells?
Arkansas - seems to be the strongest team in the league as they hold everybody up

I live here in Arkansas and the fans here are great mainly because they know what they are, and what they’re not. They are not under the delusion that they should realistically compete with Bama and LSU on a regular basis. The goal is to go out and see if they can beat Miss St, Ole Miss, and steal one from Auburn or A&M, put together enough wins to make a decent bowl

I don't hate any of them. I think most of you hate them because we lose so much to them in this current area. Instead of hating them I want to beat them so often and so bad they need surgical procedures at the mere sight of CMYK 0 50 100 0 50 100 0, HEX FF8200, RGB 255 130 0, or PMS 151

I'll have to counter that with an affirmation of hate, especially for Florida. I hate their arrogance, their constant mouth-running (players and fans), the vast majority of their ignorant fans (and I live in Orlando, trust me, most of them are massive douche bags), their stadium and school campus. I've had beer thrown on me at their games, flags ripped off my car.......even my Miami and Florida State friends wish that UFs campus would break off and float into the Gulf of Mexico.......yep, it's safe to use the word hate.

Headed to church now, see you all this afternoon!!!

I live here in Arkansas and the fans here are great mainly because they know what they are, and what they’re not. They are not under the delusion that they should realistically compete with Bama and LSU on a regular basis. The goal is to go out and see if they can beat Miss St, Ole Miss, and steal one from Auburn or A&M, put together enough wins to make a decent bowl

In my part of Arkansas theyre a bit delusional every season! They beat up a crap team and then act like Sheldon Kelly at QB can slice up Bama

I don't hate any of them. I think most of you hate them because we lose so much to them in this current area. Instead of hating them I want to beat them so often and so bad they need surgical procedures at the mere sight of CMYK 0 50 100 0 50 100 0, HEX FF8200, RGB 255 130 0, or PMS 151
I hate UF because their fans are universally jackasses.

I'll have to counter that with an affirmation of hate, especially for Florida. I hate their arrogance, their constant mouth-running (players and fans), the vast majority of their ignorant fans (and I live in Orlando, trust me, most of them are massive douche bags), their stadium and school campus. I've had beer thrown on me at their games, flags ripped off my car.......even my Miami and Florida State friends wish that UFs campus would break off and float into the Gulf of Mexico.......yep, it's safe to use the word hate.

Headed to church now, see you all this afternoon!!!

Ummmmmm.....I think you're confusing Arkansas fans with us. You described UT fans to a tee.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
I agree, but, I don't understand the crap letters and numbers at the end. Sorry:oops:

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I agree, but, I don't understand the crap letters and numbers at the end. Sorry:oops:

That's it! I'm revoking your VFL card and burning it. :)

OK, here you go. You can copy and paste these designations into google to actually see samples.

Tennessee Orange
Hex Color: #FF8200
RGB: (255,130,0)
CMYK: (0,50,100,0)
PANTONE: PMS 151

VN Store

Back