The Recruit............

Still shocked he came to UT as a linebacker! He will not regret it either. I could clearly see his instincts in action during the Orange and White game. He has fantastic speed for and great size. He will be an All American linebacker this year.

THIS year?

We shall see.

My favorite player, college or pro. Hope he stays focused and healthy. Noticed a couple weeks ago that he deleted his Instagram. Could be a good sign. I look forward to watching him continue to overcome adversity

Right in my back yard.

It’s definitely true what he says Harding High was a big brain school for years and took beatings week after week. Re zoning and the fall out of HS recruiting has helped them. Glad to see they’ve turned that corner

Reactions: RollerVol
Yes this year Freshman All American
That's for certain...imo.

But I was going willing to let you ride the other one! haha.
Kid has a lot of ability. about 2 years back, I said this kid had the chance to be the next Terrell Suggs.
Since hes come to campus ive seen nothing to make me back off that statement. Suggs was also High School All-American RB turned DE/OLB.

That type of raw explosion is hard to negate. plue he's super athletic an powerful.

Super excited about this kid!

not this year captain optimism...but in two to three years. sure. that would give us two at the same time...

Him and TooToo both may be too much to ask, but when the time comes I will.

Awesome watch on a Sunday . Thanks for sharing . He has that likeable personality . I know it's a different sport but someone that has the heart and workmanship of an admril Schofield .

Still shocked he came to UT as a linebacker! He will not regret it either. I could clearly see his instincts in action during the Orange and White game. He has fantastic speed for and great size. He will be an All American linebacker this year.

wOA nELLIE, nOt sO fAst, aLl AmEriCan tHiS yEaR?

VN Store

Back