Fr Eric Gray is 21 months older than Fr Darnell Wright...

I work with a guy who would played D1 football and just intentionally held his son back in 8th grade to give him another year of development. Absurd.
I agree ...but it happens all the time. I refused to do it with either of my boys, but it blew my mind when I realized how often it was happening. I'll bet 10-20% of the boys in my son's Senior class will be 19 when they graduate.

I work with a guy who would played D1 football and just intentionally held his son back in 8th grade to give him another year of development. Absurd.
Parents are looking for a way for their kids to excel at sports....an age and development loophole.

Reactions: livefaith
I agree ...but it happens all the time. I refused to do it with either of my boys, but it blew my mind when I realized how often it was happening. I'll bet 10-20% of the boys in my son's Senior class will be 19 when they graduate.
That is absurd. I was 17 when I graduated high school. Hell, I had already finished freshmen and sophomore year before I turned 19. That shouldn't be allowed.

Why is it absurd ? He should have done it sooner if he was going to do it.

VN Store

Back