The Cougars are Coming :)

Elhanan

Tennessee Football: BYU fans are asking for something they don't want

The author mentions BYU fans “starting something” on our first game with beer sales a couple times in this article. It comes across a little aggressive but I’m not familiar with BYU football or it’s fanbase.

“If BYU fans come into Neyland tempting Tennessee fans, then I’m going to guess their experience isn’t going to be great either.”

“BYU has another thing coming for [to] them, and if their fans come into Neyland trying to come after Tennessee fans, it’s not going to be good.”

So are a majority of BYU fans a bunch of drunk frat boys or good Mormons boys like in Orgasmo? I need my expectations set right before this game.

Attachments

• BC4E1222-241C-453B-A301-CA0AD0998A12.jpeg
    BC4E1222-241C-453B-A301-CA0AD0998A12.jpeg
    581.1 KB · Views: 41

The author mentions BYU fans “starting something” on our first game with beer sales a couple times in this article. It comes across a little aggressive but I’m not familiar with BYU football or it’s fanbase.

“If BYU fans come into Neyland tempting Tennessee fans, then I’m going to guess their experience isn’t going to be great either.”

“BYU has another thing coming for [to] them, and if their fans come into Neyland trying to come after Tennessee fans, it’s not going to be good.”

So are a majority of BYU fans a bunch of drunk frat boys or good Mormons boys like in Orgasmo? I need my expectations set right before this game.
Weird article, that's for sure.

Sounds like a fan boy trying to rile up " their" fans.

Reactions: RollerVol
Just saying...a "make fun of BYU thread with a picture" is going to get interesting.

and very possibly an R rating

You get a like for the Orgazmo reference. Well done.

It is no secret that the majority of BYU fans are LDS. LDS members for the most part, do not partake in any mind-altering substances. BYU fans are a passionate bunch and do know football though. Most cougar fans in attendance will most likely be typical sober moms and dads with their kids.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back