BYU Fan here

Hoosier Coug

I see some of the information about BYU's planned tailgate and the rush of BYU fans has been making a few ripples among the more sensitive members of your fanbase. Full disclosure, the primary reason BYU went independent was to access its nationwide fanbase. Mormons are hot and we still breed like the Catholics did in the 50s -- one wife at a time, mind you -- and we love turning out in the well-known or not-so-well-known venues of college football. The alumni chapters are anxious to create the full experience for BYU fans travelling from around the country (the T-shirt thing has been done everywhere I've gone). Neyland is our road mecca in 2019 so all BYU fans circled it on our calendars when the series was announced. We'll show up. We'll spend some money. And we won't drink your beer.

As for the game, the further away from the ball at the snap you get, the weaker BYU is. Our OL and DL will be the strength of the team. We've had strong units in the trenches in the past -- those two year missions make for some big boys -- but these might be the best we have ever had.

If Tennessee is hurting on the lines like it sounds, we'll see if speed on the edges or dominance at the line is what wins football games. Not here to convince you your team sucks or to preach the restored Gospel, but looking forward to talking some football as we wait out the next couple weeks.

I see some of the information about BYU's planned tailgate and the rush of BYU fans has been making a few ripples among the more sensitive members of your fanbase. Full disclosure, the primary reason BYU went independent was to access its nationwide fanbase. Mormons are hot and we still breed like the Catholics did in the 50s -- one wife at a time, mind you -- and we love turning out in the well-known or not-so-well-known venues of college football. The alumni chapters are anxious to create the full experience for BYU fans travelling from around the country (the T-shirt thing has been done everywhere I've gone). Neyland is our road mecca in 2019 so all BYU fans circled it on our calendars when the series was announced. We'll show up. We'll spend some money. And we won't drink your beer.

As for the game, the further away from the ball at the snap you get, the weaker BYU is. Our OL and DL will be the strength of the team. We've had strong units in the trenches in the past -- those two year missions make for some big boys -- but these might be the best we have ever had.

If Tennessee is hurting on the lines like it sounds, we'll see if speed on the edges or dominance at the line is what wins football games. Not here to convince you your team sucks or to preach the restored Gospel, but looking forward to talking some football as we wait out the next couple weeks.
See you at sacrament brethren. GBO!

Having lived near southeast Idaho and Utah I can confirm Mormon women are hot. The highest concentration of beautiful women I have ever seen was at a concert at the Delta center.

Hope you have fun at the game but your team loses, badly.

Howdy. Our best position groups are WR and CB. If it turns into a battle on the edges, I like our chances. If you can't run on us, you'll probably be working the middle with a 3, TE, releasing RB. Most reasonable Vols know this is not going to be a walkover.

Howdy. Our best position groups are WR and CB. If it turns into a battle on the edges, I like our chances. If you can't run on us, you'll probably be working the middle with a 3, TE, releasing RB. Most reasonable Vols know this is not going to be a walkover.
Agreed. I do not know what kind of talent BYU has in the secondary but if JG has at least decent protection, then our WRs should be able to expose their DBs. Game will hinge on the OL play for TN.

So glad you are coming.
I know that your sect doesn’t allow alcohol or caffeine.
So, wanted to tell you about a local East Tennessee concoction.
It is non alcoholic, decaf, non fermented wine.
It’s really delicious and family friendly.
Our Coach uses it to dip his favorite food, cornbread, in it.
It s called Elderberry Nocolcaffermwine.

Reactions: McMannis

Oof...

Welcome to the crazy train. You had better partake of some cold brews so the loss won't hurt so bad. LOL

Or they're working their way up to offering a foot massage.
Should I invite them to our game day poleing.
It’s usually, of course, just us Vols poleing each other butt this opponent might enjoy taking part.
I know they are very knowledgeable fans.

Anything is possible but I would be shocked if we get beat up in the trenches. It isn't a strength of our team but we are still going to have a major size and athleticism advantage.

Reactions: Lane Train 4

Indiana sucks.

Anything is possible but I would be shocked if we get beat up in the trenches. It isn't a strength of our team but we are still going to have a major size and athleticism advantage.
A lot of UT fans including myself, see UT finishing around 7-5. If BYU pushes us around at home and knocks off UT, then be prepared for another 5-7 season. If Pruitt, Chaney , Ansley etc. cannot come up with a game plan securing a W, it will be the epitome of sad.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back