FWIW early poll

Wow, what a little success does to the expectations. A few years ago I'd been thrilled for an experienced BB UT squad to be preseason top 25. But now, we've lost 85% of the team and I'm disappointed we're not top 10? Thanks coach for spoiling me..... GBO!!!!

Reactions: Lurker
I know burns didn’t play at all but he always seemed so into it during pregames. Just having as much fun as anyone out there so it was disappointing to see him go without seeing what he could do. Especially when we are small to begin with and lose our best player who is a 4 and our starting 5

Their projected lineup has me concerned. We better be hitting our shots, because we might get crushed on the boards
With the added length we could actually be better on the boards especially if Plavsic is cleared. Remains to be seen.

With the added length we could actually be better on the boards especially if Plavsic is cleared. Remains to be seen.

Hopefully, but that protected lineup would struggle rebounding imo. I'm not sure about starting Pons and Fulky both. Quick lineup though

Hopefully, but that protected lineup would struggle rebounding imo. I'm not sure about starting Pons and Fulky both. Quick lineup though
I answered in igorance. Didn't read their projected line up. My bad. Don't have much faith in pons right now though.

With how insanely athletic he is, it's hard for me to write him off. He's got the pieces, he's got the coach; I think he can do it
I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face, if he develops a good low-mid post game, he could be really good.

I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face, if he develops a good low-mid post game, he could be really good.
Lots of IFs this season
If Plavsic gets cleared
if Kent finally brings it
if Pons finally gets it upstairs
if James is 1 and done quality
if turner stays healthy
if ORN has some grant clone in em
more I'm sure.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Lots of IFs this season
If Plavsic gets cleared
if turner stays healthy
more I'm sure.
While it would be killer for James to be that good, I selfishly want him to spend one more year in Knoxville. That 2020-2021 team could be filthy.

Lots of IFs this season
If Plavsic gets cleared
if turner stays healthy
more I'm sure.
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we would all live in California. If you had dird last week, you would not have posted you post.

VN Store

Back