Bitulli out 1-2 weeks, knee

OrangeBeachVol

Per Rockytoptalk, Bitulli had minor surgery to clean up his knee. Pruitt said they did it early in the week and he should be back in 10-17 days depending on how he progresses. Could have used him in the BYU game. Who will fill in was not mentioned.

It sucks for him that he will most likely miss the season opener. You do all that practice and have to watch the first game form the sidelines, sucks. But we won't need him. Doubt we will need him vs BYU, but still hopefully he's good to go for that game.

We won't need him till BYU and even then we can probably manage. As long as he is good to go for the meat of our schedule this is minor.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Local sports coverage said Pruitt didn't rule him out against Georgia St., which means the surgery was likely a couple of days ago. Good chance he'll be ready for BYU. No need to rush for the opener at all
This is what I understood from the press conference I watched yesterday. May have even been longer than a few days ago.

Of course he is ....... pick the major weaknesses or depth areas and watch Murphys Law go to work. I mean we lose on the OL, most experienced DLineman and now LB. can't be a 4th string RB or a 2 deep secondary person. Oh well, gonna see some new guys early ... hoping for some pleasant surprises. Game 1 may say something.

Hoping it is cleaned up and he is ready to go in a few weeks. Doesnt really surprise me tho,typical for the program. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for next week just in case.

Reactions: Titan05

VN Store

Back