Mullen’s Offense vs Pruitt’s Defense

Volanta

What are your thoughts for those watching Miami vs Florida? Are you seeing Mullen’s offensive philosophy taking hold in year 2? What are your thoughts on Pruitts defensive schemes fully taking hold this year? Or is it too early to tell? Will Ansley and Pruitt be able to game plan and stop Mullen?

Give me your thoughts Volnation

So far Mullen has called a fake punt and gone for it on 4th down. He’s been successful but do go for risky plays so early to me seems desperate.

Reactions: feathersax and Remy
They can talk up Perine all day but he’d be 4th on our roster
Thank you. I’m not a sunshine pumper but I really don’t see the “gloom and doom,” so many see when watching Florida’s offense. They seem very fragile and cough up the ball a lot. We literally have a head coach who statistically in his 2nd year improves the defense in a big way everywhere he’s coached. Plus he’s been circling Florida on the calendar. I bet him and Ansley are on the couch taking notes as we speak. Florida looks very vulnerable.

Thank you. I’m not a sunshine pumper but I really don’t see the “gloom and doom,” so many see when watching Florida’s offense. They seem very fragile and cough up the ball a lot. We literally have a head coach who statistically in his 2nd year improves the defense in a big way everywhere he’s coached. Plus he’s been circling Florida on the calendar. I bet him and Ansley are on the couch taking notes as we speak. Florida looks very vulnerable.

Pruitt also hasnt had a dline as thin on depth and lacking experience like we do in his 2nd year. If our dline is weak, doesnt matter how good our secondary is. Thats what worries me.

Word. Franks is garbage. Still can’t read defenses. Wants to run first. Can only throw bombs and screens. I think Mullen and Franks are both gimmicks.

Tennessee 31
Florida 17
FF looks like he did most of the year
Our O will be better than Miami with QB and WR play.. I see holes right now and this isn’t a vanilla play book which will help us tremendously I feel like.. I have a feeling

Tennessee 31
Florida 17
FF looks like he did most of the year
Our O will be better than Miami with QB and WR play.. I see holes right now and this isn’t a vanilla play book which will help us tremendously I feel like.. I have a feeling

You honestly believe our oline can push or even hold up to their dline? I hope so, because if not its last year all over again.

VN Store

Back