Florida -14 ' ! Can UT Win?

JohnWardForever

Bases on Power ratings, Vegas should set the Line at 10 (Or close) IF BT plays, I see a pretty close game. Actual line is 14' ! Too many!

Last edited:
ESPN shows the line at UF -15.0

I don't give gambling advice but I wouldn't bet this line. If you made me pick I would take UT to cover.

ESPN shows the line at UF -15.0

I don't give gambling advice but I wouldn't bet this line. If you made me pick I would take UT to cover.

YEP. I see Tennessee within one score. AND, if the Fla QB gets some jitters, you never know. Expect a lot of new looks from Pruitt on D.

I jumped on when it was 16.5...hope I don't the points...:D

PS. BT is better than you think...we've got to come hard, often, and put him on his butt...;)

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Yes UT can win. They will have to play HARD for SIXTY minutes with minimal to zero brain farts.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
From what I saw the backup QB didn't miss a beat and was as good running the offense as was Franks. If the Dline doesn't get any pressure on the QB, I'm afraid it will be a long day.

Reactions: Bigun and Rockyjr
I think we have a hard time putting up more than 10 pts.

Line looks about right to me.

At this point I would like to see hard playing and no quiting. Let Florida know they played a SEC football game.

From what I saw the backup QB didn't miss a beat and was as good running the offense as was Franks. If the Dline doesn't get any pressure on the QB, I'm afraid it will be a long day.
From what I saw the backup played against a defense playing not to lose with a very depleted secondary. JG would’ve lit UK up in the second half of that game. I was not impressed with UF last night.

No running game. But our D line play is probably more pathetic than their O line play.
That's what I'm worried about. Gonna need Bituli and Toot to carry the d on their backs, and yesterday's Banks to show up. Prob still won't be enough, but some pressure would be nice to see.

That's what I'm worried about. Gonna need Bituli and Toot to carry the d on their backs, and yesterday's Banks to show up. Prob still won't be enough, but some pressure would be nice to see.

Agree.

I think we have to blitz our tails off and hope our secondary can hold up.

Tall order there.

Reactions: tbones0711
If you still think the Vols are getting blown out by Florida you haven't been paying attention. The Vols may or may not win next week, but the game will be a dog fight. That is obvious in the way the Vols have played in the last two games and the way Florida looked against UK.

Reactions: TennMan101

VN Store

Back