Early Odds Released at Oddsshark

Results against UTC should be thrown out the window. Beating UTC 45-0 should not be seen as we've turned the corner. Florida's D will be hard for us to run against. We will have to rely on the play of JG. This will likely be his worst performance of the year so far.

Results against UTC should be thrown out the window. Beating UTC 45-0 should not be seen as we've turned the corner. Florida's D will be hard for us to run against. We will have to rely on the play of JG. This will likely be his worst performance of the year so far.
There is absolutely no reason to suspect we won't be able to run the football against Florida.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I hope it comes down to the 4th quarter because I am tired of watching the Vols lose in the 1st quarter. Give me 3 hours of something to watch please.

Reactions: FLVOL_79 and G8rh8r
There is absolutely no reason to suspect we won't be able to run the football against Florida.
Zuniga will likely be ready to play for them on the DL and a starting LB who was out vs. UK could be ready. UK easily out rushed them and still lost. As stupid as it sounds we will be better off using the pass to set up the run. Come on Chaney! Go Vols!

Reactions: 08Vol
The play is Florida -14.5. Home game for them, we are out-talented on both sides of the ball and on the sideline. Oddshark agrees.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190915-123227.png
    Screenshot_20190915-123227.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 41
Take UF and the points. They will cover the spread easily. Our DL cannot get push on anyone. Our secondary isnā€™t that good. UF has speed we havenā€™t seen yet this year. You think GSā€™s WR ate us up? Lol. UFs WRs are 100x better.

UFs defense will be living in our backfield.

Take UF and the points. They will cover the spread easily. Our DL cannot get push on anyone. Our secondary isnā€™t that good. UF has speed we havenā€™t seen yet this year. You think GSā€™s WR ate us up? Lol. UFs WRs are 100x better.

UFs defense will be living in our backfield.

Then I guess weā€™ll run some draws...

TN 48
Fl. 3
With the recent blowout of the powerhouse UTC this defense is on fire and will stop the gators everytime
Offense will have game in check by halftime
Clean up duty for freshmen in 2nd halfšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Vols 14.5 dogs...I think the Vols are gonna surprise some people in this game including the Gators, I expect it to come down to the 4th Quarter and whoever takes care of the football

https://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/odds
One things for sure, it will definitely come to the 4th quarter, but its not likely to be in question during that quarter

Reactions: JohnD13
If there's one thing I've learned so far it's that God only knows how any SEC East team not named UGA is going to play from week to week.

I donā€™t know. KY ran all over them. If, and I canā€™t believe Iā€™m even about to type this, JG can make some throws early in the pass game, we could score some points on them. But Iā€™m not holding my breath.

I donā€™t know. KY ran all over them. If, and I canā€™t believe Iā€™m even about to type this, JG can make some throws early in the pass game, we could score some points on them and rush for a huge chunk. But Iā€™m not holding my breath.

Iā€™m expecting Fl to put 8 in the box and play man all day. They are going to make JG throw the ball. If he will just trust his receivers, I think Jennings and Calloway could come up big. The secret weapon could and should be DWA. Weā€™ve yet to see him utilized. I think he could be Pruitts Kamara-never used in college but becomes a stellar pro.

VN Store

Back