Time for UT to pull a Florida.....and play Bryce Thompson.

He’s still on the team and has been allowed to practice. IMO, you play him. If and when he’s proven guilty and convicted, he should be treated as if he’s innocent.

Edit: I meant to say until he’s proven guilty NOT if....... Sorry if that was confusing to some.

Last edited:
Give me a break. I’m not from California and some of you people have some serious common sense issues.
I'm not saying something didn't happen (it obviously did). But there's two sides to every story. But f*** it, because someone said he did something, he must have done exactly what they said.

So lets say after the investigation the charges are unfounded. Well because they said he did it, he must have huh?

And I'm lacking common sense....

Yes. Are you disputing this? Did his girlfriend and multiple witnesses just make it up? Come on, man.

You really dont know what the GF said or the witnesses. We are hearing from people (media) who supposedly have heard from reports made by the witnesses who supposedly heard from Bryce and his GF. What does seem clear, however, is that Pruitt is going about it via whatever protocols they have in place. He suspended him, then likely the school at some level heard from the witnesses and at some level that is not Pruitt or Phil (though no doubt they had input), they decided that there was not enough there to take it further.

So no, he is not a criminal (based on this incident at least), not having been convicted or at this point, even convincingly accused (and you best believe the admin was not convinced) of an actual crime. If you are saying he is a thug or a bad guy, then you might just check your prejudice a bit, at least if you are basing it on what has been reported (including his past relationship).

Seems like UF almost every year suspends one of their criminals before or during the season.... except for the Tennessee game.

If we wanted to pull a Florida, we'd hire Zack Smith. At least we would be guaranteed to beat someone....

It wouldn't bother me if they played him. He had a shouting episode with a girl. No assault or touching from I've heard. But he hasn't played a game in 2019. Do you really think he's a difference maker in his first time on the field this year? It's not like he's Cam Sutton or Eric Berry. He will play again soon. If not this week, then probably against Ga or MSU. He won't get charged with anything because there aren't any charges for anger issues. Might need some anger counseling for his threatening words. People often say absurd things in fits of anger.

VN Store

Back