Mullen says Florida to use both Quarterbacks

I was a little ticked off on opening day, Florida Miami, when they interviewed Mullen prior to the game. He actually seemed like a bright, down to earth, likeable guy. Kind of jealous they get him while we get Pruitt

Reactions: jeff1vol
Whoever plays qb is going to go Cam Newton @ Auburn on us, if their RBs don't impersonate Carnell Williams and Ronnie Brown first. Not knocking our players. It's just how this thing goes.

Whoever plays qb is going to go Cam Newton @ Auburn on us, if their RBs don't impersonate Carnell Williams and Ronnie Brown first. Not knocking our players. It's just how this thing goes.

Or they come in egotistical and cocky and lose....

That’s how this thing can work too.

It merely means the GIF below if we win. If we lose, we still get to have ice cream.

Just no reason to take it so serious. If we win it’ll mean Pruitt is in fact the best thing to happen to Tennessee in a while. If we lose it just means we need to work on things and get better

I was a little ticked off on opening day, Florida Miami, when they interviewed Mullen prior to the game. He actually seemed like a bright, down to earth, likeable guy. Kind of jealous they get him while we get Pruitt
Must have seen a small sample size of interview.

If Pruitt can ever get things rolling in positive direction, I think we'll catch up pretty fast. Need to get off the ground though. I love reading how Aub fans are still upset they lost to us...would be early Christmas to know I've got a year's worth of seeing UF fans vent about losing to us. Think they'll lose 3-4 games this year, but don't think one will be to us. To me, the Auburn/FL game is interesting, where both sets of fans kinda think they're teetering on being over ranked. It's been a quiet start to the SEC drama, but in next few weeks, it's gonna come on fast.

Mullen is ok. He can coach pretty well, but over time is a subpar recruiter. He isn't the next Meyer, Saban, or Dabo. I wouldn't get too torn up about it.

Reactions: VolsGrad1989
Why is he playing both if Trask is so good, and EJ is better than Tebow ever was?
He's playing both because Trask is simply not that good. 4 years on the bench as a backup at Florida and he never started a high school game. He's got zero experience, Jones is their future at QB.

Mullen is ok. He can coach pretty well, but over time is a subpar recruiter. He isn't the next Meyer, Saban, or Dabo. I wouldn't get too torn up about it.

I just meant him as a person. Well dressed, well spoken, kind of the anti-spurrier if you will

He's playing both because Trask is simply not that good. 4 years on the bench as a backup at Florida and he never started a high school game. He's got zero experience, Jones is their future at QB.

I concur, the fact that he is talking about it shows that he is concerned.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

VN Store

Back