Mike Leach: PAC 12 mascot battle equals Dooley?

We had him at Oklahoma for one year as offensive coordinator (1999). Guy was dynamite. He installed the spread and the next year we won the NC. With the right program and a rock star DC, he would be incredible. He always put the right guys in the right position to make a play.

I love this guy lol he’d have done well here and I’d have taken him in a heart beat. Even if he didn’t win a game if he had came, at the very least the press conferences would have been amazing.

The man wouldn't have got it done here. He has no SEC experience or a ton of ties to proven coaches in the SEC. Pruitt will get it done here. You shall see!
Ridiculous...He was the offensive cord at Kentucky under Hal Mumme and his offenses lead the league for 2 years...He would kill it here....Pruitt hasn't proven anything as a head coach and most likely he will be gone after this season.

The man wouldn't have got it done here. He has no SEC experience or a ton of ties to proven coaches in the SEC. Pruitt will get it done here. You shall see!

Have you actually ever watch SEC football? Not sure with some of your factually challenged posts. Not only did Leach coach in the SEC, the last two times we've faced the Leach offense from one of the coordinators from his tree we've given up 81 points. Josh Heupel just got a HC job from his coordinator role at Missouri. A coach that hung 50 on us in the SEC from the Leach tree. His offense vs the SEC East in 2017, 28 vs UGA (more than Bama scored on them) 34 vs UK, 45 vs Vandy, 45 vs Florida, 50 vs Tennessee.

Mike Leach is fantastic, he's a great coach and with the right defensive staff he would've done good things here. Don't get me wrong I like Pruitt and all but Leach is just a different kind of guy, the way he coaches allows for him to get more out of less. I'd like to have seen him here where recruiting is a little easier than his previous stops, the talent he could've gotten here matched up with his offense would've been something to see. Who knows what will happen maybe his name pops back up in a year or so

If Mike Leach wins the PAC 12 and makes it into the playoffs, then I will concede he could have won here. All you have to do is look at his record at whatever school he has been at to see it takes him at least four (4) years to show any sort of positive results with a program. If you think he could come in here and teach the players that were here 2 years ago his extraordinarily complicated offense, come up with a legit DC and done any better than Pruitt, you are extremely delusional. He is a brilliant offensive mind, but not a miracle worker.

Even if he had the same record as Pruitt, at least the press conferences would be entertaining!

Like that would matter. I can see it now....

"We're 1-7 no SEC wins and looks like we're gonna lose to SC, Mizz, Kentucky and Vandy, but Omg I love Mike's press conferences, can't wait to see what he says after next weeks beat down. Love this guy, we're lucky to have him. Thanks Phil"

Y'all are so full of crap. Lol.

Except Leach is a far better coach than Pruitt and

he wouldn’t have lost to BYU & Georgia St.

Leach has been a head coach about 18 more years.

Good chance that's true if for no other reason his experience probably would have had him better prepared and he probably would have taken points instead of going for it on 4th. But we'll never know.

But that was IF he was our coach. He's not, and its funny how its okay to use "IF" when it works for Leach and your argument.

Supposedly we are being held back by our QB. Could CML have worked magic witb our QBs? Seems like a stretch.

VN Store

Back