From a Sooner...

Vol Fans,

Just wanted to say I’m a huge Vol fan outside my Sooner family. You guys have an awesome facility, great campus and storied tradition. I’ve never been treated better anywhere than Neyland Stadium. It’s a unique setting and a fantastic forum for college football.

That being said—hang in there. Nothing is worse than going from the glory days to mediocrity and beyond. I lived through the post-Switzer, pre-Stoops period and it just outright sucked. The John Blake days and the Howard Schnellenberger experiment at OU were rock bottom. We hated it. Many fans thought OU would never see the same success again, but we did—and so will Tennessee. You guys have too much history and tradition not to get back on top. It may take another coaching change, recruiting an impact player or getting a huge win. However, once it happens, it will ignite your program and the ship will get righted. Hope the Volunteers are back on top soon.

Go Vols.

Vol Fans,

Just wanted to say I’m a huge Vol fan outside my Sooner family. You guys have an awesome facility, great campus and storied tradition. I’ve never been treated better anywhere than Neyland Stadium. It’s a unique setting and a fantastic forum for college football.

That being said—hang in there. Nothing is worse than going from the glory days to mediocrity and beyond. I lived through the post-Switzer, pre-Stoops period and it just outright sucked. The John Blake days and the Howard Schnellenberger experiment at OU were rock bottom. We hated it. Many fans thought OU would never see the same success again, but we did—and so will Tennessee. You guys have too much history and tradition not to get back on top. It may take another coaching change, recruiting an impact player or getting a huge win. However, once it happens, it will ignite your program and the ship will get righted. Hope the Volunteers are back on top soon.

Go Vols.
Thanks, man.

Vol Fans,

Go Vols.
Thanks man We appreciate the kind words...We will snap out of this funk sooner or later...At least I hope it is in my lifetime...I have never met a Sooner fan I didn't like...I know a couple down here and they are the nicest people...Our fans spoke very highly of your fans when we had our 2 game series a few years back and became closet Sooner fans and we look forward to our next series...I just hope we are competitive and make them some classic games....Good luck the rest of the season...GO VOLS and Boomer Sooner!

Vol Fans,

Go Vols.

Vol Fans,

Go Vols.
ms-6y47Tr.gif

Vol Fans,

Go Vols.
You fixin to find out next year in Norman. Don't condescend us.

Vol Fans,

Go Vols.
We’re not as far away as it may seem. At least I don’t think so. Classy post. Good luck this year and enjoy your time at the top.

We’re not as far away as it may seem. At least I don’t think so. Classy post. Good luck this year and enjoy your time at the top.

I actually agree. You guys have some really good talent-way better than OU had when we were down. Sometimes it takes a few games to jell. If the Vols could knock off Florida and get some momentum, it could resurrect you guys.

Vol Fans,

Go Vols.
Could we borrow your QB???

Thanks Sooner. I was at the game in Norman with a guy I work with (OU grad and law school) and had a great time. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Hope to return next year.

Reactions: AM64
Vol Fans,

Go Vols.
Thanks man. Rooting for you guys to win it all this year

Vol Fans,

Go Vols.

One of the classiest post I have ever seen on here! Bravo!

I’m sympathetic, but not that generous! Talk about manna from heaven. We would probably be playing a true freshman (Rattler) if Hurts wouldn’t have shown up. Good try though.
I would love to see you guys beat Saban down the road this year......so dont blow it!!

Reactions: RollerVol
Vol Fans,

Go Vols.
I lived in Oklahoma for 4 years , during the early Bob Stoops days with Jason White at QB etc. I remeber the excitement OU fans had with finally playing for NCs and Heisman talks etc.
Thank you for your kind words.

VN Store

Back