Coach.. Play every

awaitingawin

Young gun this year you can.. You do that and we got your back.. We love watching these kids get coached up..
Get the Freshman all the experience you can for the next year
P. S. Please put Elijah Simmons in... Get as many freshman in as possible
Signed... A fan

Last edited:
Put all those young freshman in this year that you can. That will begin preparing them for next season....Go ahead and throw them in there....let them get knocked around some and let them know from experience what they will have to do this next off season to prepare to be winners in the SEC....Some are getting a taste of it...I love watching them play....I love to see their excitement when they make their first big play.....
PUT EM IN COACH THEY READY TO PLAY THE GAME "TODAY"
P.S.S. PLEASE PUT ELIJAH IN THERE AND LET US WATCH THE KID GET BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER....PUT EM ALL IN...GET EM READY FOR NEXT SEASON THIS YEAR...WE'LL JUST BE THAT FARTHER ALONG NEXT SEPTEMBER

Reactions: amorange
Young gun this year you can.. You do that and we got your back.. We love watching these kids get coached up..
Get the Freshman all the experience you can for the next year
P. S. Please put Elijah Simmons in... Get as many freshman in as possible
Signed... A fan
I think we had 34 play defense last week and 19 skill guys on offense plus every OL on the team. I think we are in great shape physically but not so great mentally. Florida is struggling both physically and mentally right now.

I think we had 34 play defense last week and 19 skill guys on offense plus every OL on the team. I think we are in great shape physically but not so great mentally. Florida is struggling both physically and mentally right now.
Just wanting to get all those freshman in we can....let this be the real beginning for the great Vols comeback to begin for real....
Seriously, I don't care about wins this year. I just want to see these kids thrown in there and let them get a taste of the real SEC power. Then they will know themselves what it will take and know why the coaches pushes them so hard..
If coach Pruitt does that we will have a lot of freshman with real experience carrying into next spring and fall camps...and it would also be a big pull for recruiting...
I also think if Pruitt did that we as fans would be behind him and more excited than ever for the next game and the next year...........

Reactions: amorange
Dear OP,

Start more threads that knock actual discussion and content down the page:

Yours truly,

Roust

"Florida is struggling both physically and mentally right now "

How did you come to this conclusion, did Florida lose to Ga State?

“Coach..Play every Young gun in this year you can.”

You seriously want Pruitt to play Charlie Sheen, Emilio Esteves, and even Kiefer Southerland?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Reactions: VolsdeepVFL
protect out QB...sack their QB...on three...TEAM!!!!!!

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These freshman are amazing. This is the class that begins the comeback. Put em in asap and get them some experience. The excitement on their faces tells us all we need to know. If we do that now we will be far far ahead by next Sept and feel a whole lot better about out situation as we near the end of this season.

Reactions: tennvols77
Before the game it's "play all the freshmen and get them experience" and after we lose it"s, "that idiot should played the upperclassmen and tried to win". Coach can't win.

Can't please everyone, do what is best for the program today, and for tomorrow.

If it's an even call, play the younger guys.

Reactions: awaitingawin
Where is Elijah Simmons.....don't worry about red shirts this year...this is not the year...this is the year to put them in and get them ready for next year....it will pay off with huge dividends both for next season and the following season plus the recruits will love it...
If Elijah can't play but a play a series put the kid in and get him acclimated to the climate

Well, which would you rather see Glock ?

Normally, and I realize we are in a sucky situation, the best thing is to let the freshmen learn behind the upperclassmen. Just think about how nerve racking it must be for a player to adjust to trying to play in front of 102,455 screaming drunks all the while trying to remember what to do. Catch 22, got to get them experience but have to try to win at the same time. I say try to get the best players on the field no matter the class if coaches trust them to make the right plays

Reactions: awaitingawin
These freshman are amazing. This is the class that begins the comeback. Put em in asap and get them some experience. The excitement on their faces tells us all we need to know. If we do that now we will be far far ahead by next Sept and feel a whole lot better about out situation as we near the end of this season.
These Freshman are amazing!!!! That game against UTC was something else. UT had 30 more yards rushing than Jackson State had against UTC. The game against GS and BYU was even more amazing.

VN Store

Back