Bryce Thompson available to play

BOOM

don't know if he will play but we do need him other links note Pruitt saying Bryce is available to play.

Banks is traveling too right? Was that addressed in the presser? What’s his playing status?

Any student on campus that said "i am going to shoot up the school" would be kicked out. I would rather lose than win this way. We gotta draw a line somewhere or programs can get out of hand.
Fact that he was a STUDENT still attending class but not able to participate in football kinda counters your position.

Any student on campus that said "i am going to shoot up the school" would be kicked out. I would rather lose than win this way. We gotta draw a line somewhere or programs can get out of hand.

Relax, my friend! Pussy is undefeated! There isnt a man on this board who hasnt said WORSE or done worse because of some girl jerking him around. He didnt physically assault anything but a gate. Lets give him a chance. If he screws up again... all bets are off.

I don't remember the exact verbiage used. But I remember it being said that the NCAA has strict policies in place in addition to a group at the Universities. The fact that he's able to practice or play is very telling. NCAA isn't going to be quick to turn a blind eye....I could probably search for the article, just not sure I want to put that much energy into looking for it. But yes, I agree with you, "shooting up the school" is something that can't be overlooked, especially in light of recent events. I think there has to be more to the story, we don't know about yet.....?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4chrissy
Relax, my friend! Pussy is undefeated! There isnt a man on this board who hasnt said WORSE or done worse because of some girl jerking him around. He didnt physically assault anything but a gate. Lets give him a chance. If he screws up again... all bets are off.
This IS his AGAIN another woman has a restraining order on him for the same stuff. This dude is domestic violence waiting to happen

Hearsay Harry has spoken again. He's got a gavel in one hand, the other hoisting a bottle of Bombay gin. He just loves dispensing hearsay justice, gin droplets dripping down his droopy mustache. Says the man must be guilty, oh yes. Just because I think he is.

VN Store

Back