Vol Calls Tonight

NATHAN05

Stuck in Gator land, hurry up retirement!!
Really hoping to hear good news about good energy and hopefully hearing that the team is jacked about playing Florida. I think Pruitt is a straight shooter and tells it like it is, so I hope to hear some optimism tonight. Would like to hear him say that some of these veterans are rallying around some of the freshmen (too' too', Wright, etc.) getting them mentally prepared for what they're going to face at an SEC opponents field. Guess we'll find out in about 30!!!! Go Vols and its Florida week!!!

Nothing new or earth shattering.......Pruitt basically said the following that I was at least happy to hear about:

- To help with JG getting the ball out he does a 9 on 9 drill in place of 7 on 7. He includes 2 OL and 2 DL that are live making him scramble/ make decisions quicker

- Calbert looking good on the line this week.

- admitted he chewed Mauer for reaching the ball out. Said he coulda fumbled it out the end zone.

- Pruitt admitted he hated Florida.....lmao!!!

Everything else coach speak I thought.

Sidenote: Pruitt seems in a good mood tonight and almost somewhat excited about the game. Made 2 jokes and even engaged callers a little bit

Last edited:
Right? He sounds way different than he normally. Kinda like in the back of his mind hes thinking "Y'all about to extend my contract about 4 pm on Saturday" kind of attitude tonight
I wonder what he is thinking if we don't win?

Don’t worry about that, because I’m # 2 days, and 14 hours and some change, Pruitt is going to beat Mullen!

What Pruitt wants to say. ‘We gonna lose by 30, but I’m still getting rich, beyotch!’
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back