I hope Chaney has a game plan

morristown vol

To deal with the heat the Gators are going to bring on Guarantano.He doesn't like to be hit and they know it.Last year we were clearly not ready and it looked like a jailbreak.
Quick slants,a few screens,somewhat of a running game would do wonders.Come on Chaney,earn your money and come up with a plan that works.We can beat these guys.

To deal with the heat the Gators are going to bring on Guarantano.He doesn't like to be hit and they know it.Last year we were clearly not ready and it looked like a jailbreak.
Quick slants,a few screens,somewhat of a running game would do wonders.Come on Chaney,earn your money and come up with a plan that works.We can beat these guys.
Gotta get the run game going. Everything will hinge around that.

I was there last year and me and my buddy that i go to games with and our fellow Vol fans in QQ said the same thing all night,all week and you came up with that?In the Auburn game he threw it up and lucky our guys came down with it.Actually, i wouldn't mind seeing some that Saturday.

Reactions: 08Vol
Prolly been playing Madden all week working on some wicked plays.

Reactions: morristown vol
Baloney. Tua doesnt like to be hit. Brady doesnt like to be hit.
If Jg really didn't like to be hit, you guys wouldnt be complaining about him holding the ball forever and taking massive shots every week.

This is true. No QB likes it. But, JG could help himself a lot in this regard if he could only make presnap reads. And not just to the RB out of the backfield.

Brady and P Manning are/were masters of knowing where the open receiver(s) would be

We won that game due to 3 Auburn turnovers. JG was good but mainly threw up 50/50 balls and got lucky.
Hey, I'm not taking anything away from anyone beating a ranked SEC W opponent on the road. Is what it is...we've had plenty of bad breaks, so I'll take them and take full credit for any wins we get. Luck counts. UF has been plenty lucky against us over the years, so I'll take any bit of fortunate circumstances we can get on Saturday.

Last yr Grantham vs Helton was a complete mismatch. It should have been called a TKO early. I’m hoping Chaney is a better match.
but what happened when Cheney vs Grantham at Ga and not comparing Ga athletes to Tns but his game plan worked when executed

VN Store

Back