In 24 hours...

If we pull off the upset it will feel pretty good. Almost as good as in '98 when Tee did what Peyton could not:

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of noon games. For some reason, it spoils me for football the rest of the day. And it's kind of a weird time for wings and celery, which I only eat out of guilt and I get in trouble if I eat blue cheese with a spoon.

If we pull off the upset it will feel pretty good. Almost as good as in '98 when Tee did what Peyton could not:

maxresdefault.jpg
I dont get people piling on what Peyton could not. Have you seen what Peyton did in those 95,96 &97 games. He played well enough to win at least one of those. I think we all love Tee but saying what Peyton could not makes it seem like Tee won that 98 game on his own. Im pretty sure Al Wilson forcing all those fumbles and Deon Grant snagging that sure fire td out of thin air made it alot easier to win that game.

I dont get people piling on what Peyton could not. Have you seen what Peyton did in those 95,96 &97 games. He played well enough to win at least one of those. I think we all love Tee but saying what Peyton could not makes it seem like Tee won that 98 game on his own. Im pretty sure Al Wilson forcing all those fumbles and Deon Grant snagging that sure fire td out of thin air made it alot easier to win that game.

I wasn't really trying to dump on Peyton more saying it was nice to finally shut the lizards up. I remember that game and seeing a bunch of Peyton 0-4 signs in the Gator section. Beating them that day was sweet.

I'm not a huge fan of noon games. For some reason, it spoils me for football the rest of the day. And it's kind of a weird time for wings and celery, which I only eat out of guilt and I get in trouble if I eat blue cheese with a spoon.
I feel ya. Especially if we lose, my poor family has to deal with me the rest of the day. That, and being hungover by 4pm sucks.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
In 24 hours the Volnation Message Board will have another huge meltdown because Tennessee will be 1-3 with Georgia,Mississippi State,Alabama and South Carolina coming up:rolleyes:

This time tomorrow we'll know if these guys can really turn things around or if the season is a real s * * t storm. 7-5 or 3-9.

VN Store

Back