Odds on Suburban Meyer

biobidet_poopemoji_800x.jpg

Lol. And we going 10-2 and first 2 loss team.in the playoffs and to win NC.

Phil probably already called him and has a blank check ready.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
This one tears me to the core. I really do think Meyer is a slimeball but I also really believe he is currently the 3rd best coach in the nation. He is the type of coach to get us out of our doldrums. I joked on another thread I would make a deal with the devil to be good again but was only joking. It looks like with Meyer the devil has met me at the crossroads.

Heard the same things with Dooley and Butch..."have to give them a chance to get their players in their system"

Although this is true, unfortunately their players and their systems didn't end up working out too well for us.

Pruitt? Time will tell...I guess

Reactions: 08Vol
This one tears me to the core. I really do think Meyer is a slimeball but I also really believe he is currently the 3rd best coach in the nation. He is the type of coach to get us out of our doldrums. I joked on another thread I would make a deal with the devil to be good again but was only joking. It looks like with Meyer the devil has met me at the crossroads.

After the midget butthole in Tuscaloosa, who's number two? (It ain't Dabo.)

As much as I want Tennessee football to return to Position it reached in the 1990s, I could not accept Meyer as the coach of my beloved VOLs. There are a few things in life more important than winning football games at all costs.
You don’t have to stand for it. I’m sure many other will and I’m sure Neyland will be packed still every weekend during football season.

Best place for him to go is USC. Pac 12 sucks; he'd probably have them in the CFP within a couple of years.

VN Store

Back