JG Cements His Legacy

I've always looked at football as a team sport so I never blame or praise one player for wins or losses. I will praise or curse a player for a specific play or lack of during a game. The team lost to GAST and the same team will beat the gators. IMHO

Yes. Tomorrow will be the game where it all clicks. I see a change ala Johnathon Crompton coming where he finally “gets it” and the coaching comes together for him.

source.gif

I will settle for a competitive game where we don't look uninterested in being there. If we can continue to show improvements then there are other much more winnable games on the schedule. UF probably isn't one of them right now, unfortunately

Tomorrow against UF. A lot of opinions are going to change and we’ll finally see the JG we’ve waited for. Let’s do this.

Go Vols!!!!

Pffft. His legacy is cemented. He is a subpar QB that occasionally puts together a full game (see Auburn last year.)

Even if he has an Auburn-esque game tomorrow and pulls out the win, his legacy is already what it is: that of a subpar QB that occasionally puts together a full game.

Nothing will change.

BTW, are you that Dobbs For Heisman guy that everyone used to laugh at? You seem...exactly the same.

I would love to see W, don't think Vols with JG @ wheel can get it done Vols not there yet....

In all honesty respect to you for believing in him and supporting him still. I support him but I just don't think he has what it takes to be an SEC quarterback.

Reactions: jarhead

VN Store

Back