My favorite Bama hate week pic

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
I don’t know what year this was painted on the rock, but I’ve saved it in my favorites and it exemplifies how I feel about this week. Being 38, hating Bama is in my DNA, and I’ve only a “learned/acquired” hatred for Florida, but Bama will ALWAYS be my #1 hated rival. There’s so much subjectivity in what defines a rivalry these days. But for me, THIS IS IT. Bring the fight to the Gumps, and keep it there for 60 minutes. Hope everyone has a great day watching football today before our boys in orange take the field. #GB🍊 518B5B4E-C055-4C9C-A5C0-B47A55248B66.jpeg

Bama arrogance is through the roof now...I'd like to see a little Jose Wales today...
Josey Wales: Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

I don’t know what year this was painted on the rock, but I’ve saved it in my favorites and it exemplifies how I feel about this week. Being 38, hating Bama is in my DNA, and I’ve only a “learned/acquired” hatred for Florida, but Bama will ALWAYS be my #1 hated rival. There’s so much subjectivity in what defines a rivalry these days. But for me, THIS IS IT. Bring the fight to the Gumps, and keep it there for 60 minutes. Hope everyone has a great day watching football today before our boys in orange take the field. #GB🍊 View attachment 232219

Rashaun Gaulden approves this message.

Bama arrogance is through the roof now...I'd like to see a little Jose Wales today...
Josey Wales: Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

Just remember folks , Nick will retire one day and they will live in the world of reality like everyone else. Nick saban is a dynasty and which ever school he coaches subsequently is .

VN Store

Back