Today's our chance...

VolforFootball

I like pizza
Not to win. But to be Champions of Life. We need to play inspired football, and if things get rough, just keep fighting and improving. We need our players to have 5-star hearts, and not give in when the pressure is too much.

I'm very excited to see how we perform against one of the best teams in the country. I don't want to see our fight diminish even if we get down 50-0.

Not to win. But to be Champions of Life. We need to play inspired football, and if things get rough, just keep fighting and improving. We need our players to have 5-star hearts, and not give in when the pressure is too much.

I'm very excited to see how we perform against one of the best teams in the country. I don't want to see our fight diminish even if we get down 50-0.
I don't want to see our fight (quality of play) diminish even if we get down 50-0, I wish you would have added, as it has so many times in the 4th quarter this season....just saying.

Reactions: VolforFootball
I don't want to see our fight (quality of play) diminish even if we get down 50-0, I wish you would have added, as it has so many times in the 4th quarter this season....just saying.

I think it goes without saying, which was implied by me saying I hope we don't quit fighting.

Reactions: I40flyer
I think it goes without saying, which was implied by me saying I hope we don't quit fighting.
Right On! I believe more recruits/fans across America will watch this game than any other this year (UT game). While I don't think we have a snow balls chance, we could demonstrate to a large number of Great HS recruits, that this is a program worth considering-becoming a part of. Okay so we post an L, this is a foredrawn conclusion (in my mind), but if we come away with our heads held high, because, as you say "..don't quit fighting", then maybe, we will have a win in the long term.

I gotta be honest; if you're down 50-0, then you're "quality" of play is lousy.

Reactions: I40flyer
Agree with OP. Along with being champions of life I hope the team shows a lot of resiliency.

Have a snap and clear mentality.

A typical brick by brick troll post....

When are you guys going to realise that this is a troll fan from another team?

EDIT: I see now that many of you guys do realize this.

Fyp

When are you guys going to realise that this is a troll fan from another team?

EDIT: I see now that many of you guys do realize this.
I’m no fan of anyone but Tennessee. I live and breathe TN football. I’m just ready to be competitive again. This is the 1st season in 7 years that I won’t be visiting Neyland (although it’s because I broke my back), and I’m not happy about it. Been a Vol fan since I was 12 and that will never change.

Call me anything you want and I'll be ok with it. But do not question my loyalty and love of Tennessee football.

VN Store

Back