Rush Propst breaks down Vols' goal line fumble at Alabama

Very interesting considering he was close enough to see it himself. "Propst was in the end zone behind Alabama’s defense when Guarantano fumbled at the goal line."

"obviously Jeremy (Pruitt) was upset and rightfully so. I don’t know if I would have been as calm as Jeremy would have been, " - If Propst had been there, JG would have gotten a headbutt :D

I know he has a lot of baggage but he does know football and I do enjoy hearing his take on things since he probably has as good a read on Pruitt's mind as anyone who will actually talk to the press.

Pretty much spot on,

1) It was insane to go rogue when every other player was running another play.
2)Who in their right mind even attempts a sneak against that front? WTF was he thinking?

I honestly dont get what the problem is? Sure he is hawking a link to his website but hey, he did talk to Rush and while Propst has his issues, I would rather hear what he says about it than listen to the same thing from everyone on here. Nobody has to click, Dan is not insulting the program, so again, unsure why a few people are getting their panties in a wad either about Dan or Rush. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No PJ, the resident board expert gave me the title. You lost fair and square, unless you can get him more pissed off than I just did then you've lost

I think this should be the new pastime here on VN. I'll contribute to a trophy for the winner...just because it looks like fun!

Reactions: VolNExile
I always like hearing his perspective. It's unique since he knows who Pruitt is as a person and coach. I really do wonder what would have happened if we had scored and gone for 2 and made it 28-21.

Oh wait...I know. Flags. A lot of flags. And Bama still wins.

No no no, you got everything but the shocked looks from the fans, the start of a few tears, and then the flags to make them “happy” again

No PJ, the resident board expert gave me the title. You lost fair and square, unless you can get him more pissed off than I just did then you've lost
Thought for sure I would get an honorable mention but trashy fans like me dont deserve it, I guess. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNExile
"I think in his mind that he thought he could take it and reach the ball over and break the plain,..."

JG's mistake was trying to break the "plain". Didn't work for Custer either

Reactions: BanditVol

VN Store

Back