'20 LA ATH Decamerion Richardson

Not sure of the competition, but the kid really stands out on film.

Looks like a mixture of Derrick Henry/Julio Jones offensively...freakish and fast!

Reactions: scvolfan7
10.75 100m speed is going to be quick regardless of competition. Can't teach that combination of size and speed. Pruitt and Ansley can teach someone how to play the position at a high level of they do have the right attitude tho. If there is a open spot this seems like the type of under recruited player that you would take a chance on.

With his combination of size and speed, Somebody is gonna get a legit playmaker in this guy. Probably a 2 sport athlete by the looks of it too, definitely will factor into his recruitment I’m sure.

dreads = 4 star and automatic 250 recruit....joking aside, I'd be ok if this was Art's replacement

He has pretty good track times but his burst ON THE FIELD is even more impressive.

I'd have to give him a serious look at WR. Doesn't look to eager to tackle folks, but hes pretty good with the ball in his hands.

Watch his highlights- he runs some guy down who has 25 yard head start. Smoked his own teammate in the process

Are we still interested in this kid? Wondering who is seriously left on the board atm.

HOLY ISH. This guy would be the steal of the century. 6’ 2” corner that can tackle and cover getting coached by Pruitt and Ansley= future first round pick.

Visiting next weekend
Free safety candidate and special teams return man.

Last edited:
He has pretty good track times but his burst ON THE FIELD is even more impressive.

I'd have to give him a serious look at WR. Doesn't look to eager to tackle folks, but hes pretty good with the ball in his hands.

Watch his highlights- he runs some guy down who has 25 yard head start. Smoked his own teammate in the process
If you’re talking about the play he delivered a big hit in the sidelines I agree. This guy is a take any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Just shows how the recruiting services are limited in evaluating all the HS talent.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back